Reviews for Blood Runs Dry
Calantha.Moon chapter 21 . 10/25/2005
brilliant
kas chapter 21 . 8/20/2005
Excellent! thank you for finishing this, it was really an amazing story...but it ended so soon... please write more stories!
Kaewi chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
I am in awe of your story-telling talents. Yet another perfect story!
Joslin chapter 21 . 4/5/2005
GREAT GREAT! GREAT GREAT! man i need to widen my vocab...but in the mean time GREAT!
Joslin chapter 20 . 4/2/2005
Great job...i loved your story a lot...very much...it was great...
Falconwolf3 chapter 21 . 8/17/2004
Very good story, loved it. Congrats on finishing too, that is quiet the accomplishemnt!
briskbbaby chapter 21 . 8/4/2004
That was great, Best story ever.
Molecular12 chapter 21 . 5/14/2004
Thanks for finishing it. Great ending! I love the story. I wonder if they ever find out what Jesse did at the safehouse. How he beat up all those guys and Elaine, while in tramendous pain. They wilol never under estimate him again. Great story! Love it!
Brennan's Angel chapter 13 . 5/13/2004
he is going to come back to sanctuary. He can't Leave. Good chapter Thanks for review my story I have another story there if you want to read it. I love your story it rocks.
Lucygoosey chapter 21 . 5/11/2004
It was a great story. Thanks for writing it.
sheba chapter 21 . 5/11/2004
Hey Laily, that was a great story. I hope you don't stop writing MX stories okay.
Lgbabyblu chapter 21 . 5/10/2004
WooHOO! Go Laily! Awesome story! I'm so sad it's all finished :(, but I can read it again! LOL! GOOD JOB! Phrase from Mickey D's, "I'm Lovin' IT!"
Snow-Glory chapter 21 . 5/10/2004
that was simply beautiful!
wolfhorse chapter 21 . 5/10/2004
can't send you Jesse...sorry, this is the best I can do. and about all I can say is wow. this chapter was probably the best yet and not just because it was the end. the Adam/Jesse banter at the end was particularly appealing... I can't wait to hear more of your other work!
Eddie chapter 21 . 5/10/2004
Hey Laily.
I love your story and I love Jesse too. I hope next time you will write more stories and of course more Jesse too. Keep up the good work.