Reviews for After the Battle
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/2
Aww, this was depressing but also realistic given the situation you've put them in. Now I shall go read some fluff ...
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 5/2
After reading this, you left me wanting for more - I'd like to know how Ginny and Draco got together in the first place (before the battle), and I'd like to see what transpired when both D&G headed back to Hogwarts (after the battle). Is that possible?

Anyhow, this is a good read! Thanks for sharing this piece. . And please, keep writing your enjoyable D&G stories! :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/2
How sad.
CindiLu chapter 1 . 5/1
First of all, this is awesome... how about making a sequel to September 1st, or a prequel to this prequel? Second of all, I cannot believe you're updating a Dating Charade, it's been almost a year, woman! Excitedly waiting...
I find this extraordinarily disturbing unless you haven't read the books or watched the movies. Please go back and read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and then Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Then follow that assignment with Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. If you except this as the foundation for your story (you give us no clue or foundation that hints of any other conclusion). I don't see how you can equate Ginny's predisposition to the absolute betrayal and cowardice of Peter Pettigrew. I don't expect a fanfiction story to adhered to cannon in any respect. I do ask that stories that diverge this drastically from any possible understanding of the seven novels have some sort of rationality attached to their conclusions.