Reviews for Beneath a Different Sky
HaveCourageAndBeKind chapter 1 . 9/17
Wow, your stories are so unique. You certainly caught my attention right away. This was a fabulous read, and I'm so happy I read it.
BellaStoria chapter 1 . 9/10
What a sweet tale! I'd love to know what happens upon their return!
This was such a fantastic and novel story. I wouldn't have thought of something like this in a million years. I simply loved reading it. It was so gratifying. Thanks for sharing!
seasonwave chapter 1 . 8/26
Lovely! Would love to read more of this!
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 8/24
I love this so much!
belladonablush chapter 1 . 8/11
What a unique & lovely story!
frekles chapter 1 . 7/22
This was so sweet-and lovely-thank you for sharing it with us! I am so glad I found it!
Titasha chapter 1 . 6/29
Fue muy bonita
cocoartist chapter 1 . 6/11
Well that really was deeply unexpected but quite lovely
maxxh chapter 1 . 5/27
Loved it! Novel setting, wonderfully written!
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 5/27
my heart, my soul
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 5/25
This was absolutely fantastic! Such a unique idea and executed beautifully. Draco escaping it all, and finding a peace he sought, was really lovely. It doesn't seem that Hermione found the same peace, but I think Draco can help her with that too.
Rc0321 chapter 1 . 5/22
Love love love! That was an amazing start I love them sleeping under the stars together! I’m excited for what happens next
borealisrosa chapter 1 . 5/14
Loved this one! Can’t believe it took me this long after reading/discovering Chronos Historia to check out your other works. Silly me.
Whimsy and Ink chapter 1 . 5/9
How unique! I love this colorful interpretation of life after the war. I love that it takes place in a world that's exotic for most of us, and one we never get to see in JKR's magical universe. And most of all, I love their natural rapport after so long. I can picture Hermione 20 years older, with sun-tanned skin and smile lines around her eyes, working hard at her career and needing someone just like Draco to remind her to relax and enjoy life. :) Thank you for sharing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »