Reviews for Beneath a Different Sky
Titasha chapter 1 . 6/29
Fue muy bonita
cocoartist chapter 1 . 6/11
Well that really was deeply unexpected but quite lovely
maxxh chapter 1 . 5/27
Loved it! Novel setting, wonderfully written!
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 5/27
my heart, my soul
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 5/25
This was absolutely fantastic! Such a unique idea and executed beautifully. Draco escaping it all, and finding a peace he sought, was really lovely. It doesn't seem that Hermione found the same peace, but I think Draco can help her with that too.
Rc0321 chapter 1 . 5/22
Love love love! That was an amazing start I love them sleeping under the stars together! I’m excited for what happens next
borealisrosa chapter 1 . 5/14
Loved this one! Can’t believe it took me this long after reading/discovering Chronos Historia to check out your other works. Silly me.
Whimsy and Ink chapter 1 . 5/9
How unique! I love this colorful interpretation of life after the war. I love that it takes place in a world that's exotic for most of us, and one we never get to see in JKR's magical universe. And most of all, I love their natural rapport after so long. I can picture Hermione 20 years older, with sun-tanned skin and smile lines around her eyes, working hard at her career and needing someone just like Draco to remind her to relax and enjoy life. :) Thank you for sharing!
rixiyoma chapter 1 . 5/9
I liked that you kept her single after all those years. Very sweet. Epilogue please.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 5/8
That is a very interesting idea for Draco.
Miss Ivy Kitten Wonder chapter 1 . 5/8
Sweet Maker, this is so beautiful, thank you for writing this :D
emie the bookworm chapter 1 . 5/8
all your stories are very beautiful...this is no exception
chefke chapter 1 . 5/7
absolutely amazing! love the animals twist! especially love. his animagus form wasn't the generic snake ferret or dragon.
LR Earl chapter 1 . 5/4
Absolutely lovely story! I loved the animagnus twist!
A fan chapter 1 . 5/3