Reviews for From Ancient Grudge
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
*sigh* here we go again... why oh why do i read these...
Ramdom2 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
I would fav but I am not a member, this is excellent
Escape my reality chapter 26 . 2/17/2010
ok, so i really really like how this ended and stuff, i just think that maybe how legolas is reacting to one thing a little unrealistically. i mean i can understand if he wants to go back with his dad and believe hes "good" again if he only beats him and insults him and stuff. but i think having him rape him that one time took it a little far. it just seems really weird that he would go back to his dad after something like that. it seems kinda of extreme. i understand that its a big part of the story though, maybe he could just let lagolas be raped by someone else? like stand backa nd let it happen instead of actually doing it
Escape my reality chapter 27 . 2/15/2010
aw a happy ending :) still hate his dad though
Escape my reality chapter 24 . 2/15/2010
now i feel bad for Thranduil , gr
Escape my reality chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
of course they love him... hes awesome! BRING ON THE ANGST!
Escape my reality chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
loved that chapter! especially when legolas helped heal aragorn
Escape my reality chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
WOW, did not see that coming, and the angst just gets better and better :)!
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
aw LEGOLAS! why are you being so mean t0 him *anime sobs* why? anyway LOVE THE ANGST! its so weird, the more we like a character, the more we love to make them miserable:)
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
aw, poor legolas, poisoned and a pissed off friend
stupid101 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
stupid dawarf!

gimli:HEY!

aragon:be lucky shes not gunna hurt you

me:*sneaks up behind Gimli with a bat in hand...looks really really annoyed*

legolas:Gimli watch*Gimli gets hit on the head with a bat*out

Gimli:OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR.

me:being a git!
ShadowHeart6 chapter 27 . 6/24/2004
Ok, yes i am a new person.

I LOVE this story bunches!

Please put up the sequel soon.

Um, one question, will Thranduil turn on Legolas?

Because things seemed a little to perfect between them, if you know what i mean

Nothing like a good betrayel fic:)

I'm looking foreward to the sequal

*SH6*
Irish QT chapter 27 . 2/3/2004
Oh. My. Gosh.
I just sat here for like an hour reading this and i still have eight pages of history, and science test to do, and a math test to study for!
EEp!
But it was just SO good!
ur devoted reader/reviewer,
~Irish QT
cursesandnurses chapter 27 . 1/22/2004
I can't believe I never found this fic until now! That was amazing! I'm usually not very partial to evil-Thranduil fics, but yours was... um... haha, for lack of better words, REALLY good. You have a lot of talent. And it really helped that Thranduil was redeemed at the end.
You know, I just noticed that the title of this story, and the sequel, comes from the opening speech of Romeo and Juliet... Hmm... Interesting! Anyways, I'm off to read the sequel!
Cheers,
Lomelinde
Elithraniel chapter 27 . 11/30/2003
Hola! I just stumbled upon this fic last night, and read the whole thing non-stop! This is SO GOOD. You are an awesome writer, and you rock!
-Elithraniel