Reviews for Carrying His Baby
kassandradierker chapter 14 . 6/13
Great chapter!
Unicornlover10 chapter 10 . 5/15
Please post more
Love reading this story although I just want to bring something up if no one else has noticed. Chapter 1 seems more like a authors note then prolong. Beginning chapter 2 starts off with Evelyn in the hospital wing without showing or telling the reader how she ended up there. And chapter 3 and 4 are pretty much the same chapter with the exception of the Jodie Abacus quote or whatever at the beginning of chapter 4. Don't know if this was noticed or bought up before now or not. Love this story through. I hope to continue to read more soon.
Purplestan chapter 1 . 5/11
What you've wrote isn't a prologue its just a authors note. Could you have not just put this at the start of your first chapter because it just makes it seem like you've got more chapters than what you've actually got.
Maudlin Blase chapter 9 . 5/10
Sooo... I suppose the extreme 'nerves' were a pregnancy symptom? Really fun idea you have here. I wonder where it'll go. Good luck writing~ hope you update soon.
Apokarli chapter 1 . 5/4
First, i would love to read this story, but there is so much formatting problems it is currently not very readable.