Reviews for Slow Burn
NotStupidJustHuman chapter 22 . 9/21
This story is lovely. It deserves to be finished. Given how well you've managed to complete all your other stories, hope you do come around to finishing this soon.
tscott1224 chapter 22 . 8/17
I'll join all the others in asking for more.
Love it. Would love if it continued.
Sonja chapter 22 . 8/8
Loved this fic _- would it be possible to get some more of it pleaaaaase?
Onajaunt chapter 22 . 7/28
It been a year and a half and I'm back reading this wonderful story again. Each time I read it I get sucked in and I reach tge end of ch 22 and I can't wait to go to the next chapter.
I assume you've moved on to other stories or fandoms or maybe you're not writing anymore. Maybe you won't even see this. But just in case you do, I want you to know how much I have enjoyed all your writing. You have a gift as a story teller and I want to thank you for sharing that gift with us.
I know I'm not the only one who would love it if you chose to come back and finish this story. So, I will add my voice to the chorus.
In the light of all that is happening in our world, I hope you and yours are safe.
Massive re-read all in one go today.
Holy smokes. I love this story!
LindaInDC chapter 22 . 6/14
I love this story! Thank you for your diligence. Can’t wait for more!
Well Liv that was a really lovely story all romance nothing ever getting in the way they felt about each other I really enjoyed it so much.
Dorothy
cruise1213 chapter 22 . 5/14
Will there be a chapter 23? I really love ️ this story!
Raisinnut chapter 22 . 5/4
I just re read this story and I really hope you will finish this someday. Just because it is one of the best fics I've read in a long time. So please, let them get married soon and have that Honeymoon/Russian Roulette baby. With a Cherry on top. XX
Wonderful read. Thank you sharing.
Jokin chapter 22 . 2/9
Please finish this. It is all look good. Thank you
Wow, beautiful storytelling. I’m hooked, and need another fix of feels.
iamclystanieves chapter 22 . 1/26
Just re-read this story and I still love every word. Hope you choose to update it soon!
sianita95 chapter 22 . 1/19
Hey I have had this in my "to be read" folder for quite a while as I usually like to read completed works. (Which, by the way, that's not a dig on you not completing this as of yet.) If anything, it's a testament to my love for your works in general that I'm willing to grab on to every little morsel you toss our way. I understand completely that real life takes priority over our little dream world we all enjoy, but I'm also hoping that if the inspiration strikes, this will one day also be marked as complete. You're one of the few authors on here that I have blind faith in, as all your stories are impeccably on point with both the characters and plotlines, even in AU situations. I will read your stories (completed or not) over and over until the internet basically dies lol so thank you for what you've written thus far and I'll always look forward to more and more. Much love, always!
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »