Reviews for Light up the Sky
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 38 . 1/28
Hmmm...what to say...tbh, I quite like the start of the fic, the comedy was good, the scenes we're good...but, it all went downhill when Naruto's mother has a "illness" that and the fact that from there the story kinda went confusing to an outright mess.

First Naruto got back to nanamori then he's in Italy, it's just too confusing.

Good start with the fic tho, but the rest? It's a confusing mess.
Eragon135790 chapter 38 . 1/15
im gonna count this ff as finished cause there are only like 2 or so chapters missing to the probable end. absolutely loved the ff, one of the if not the best KHR ff i have read to date(i know there is naruto here but it could hvae been a pure KHR ff with some small changes as long as one changed a bit of logic). truly a great work.
Eragon135790 chapter 16 . 1/15
please pleaase dont include Haru, maybe let her get killed because so far everything went well without any setbacks because i absolutely hate her.
Eragon135790 chapter 4 . 1/15
i hope that part about iemitsu now being narutos will be discarded in the future because iemitsu is a shit, no horrible dad and an idiot, more of an idiot than naruto was.
Eragon135790 chapter 2 . 1/15
if he wanted paperwork free he could always just hide in a jungle nsomewhere and only leave to get ramen.
gosha.geraschenko17 chapter 38 . 11/17/2021
Voi, man, will there be a sequel to this? It's just terrible that she was interrupted
Amu4ever chapter 38 . 9/15/2021
Oh my, this story was truly something else. Thanks for sharing!
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 9/12/2021
Oh my, Tsuna is already way older then I thought. Took the adults a while to react.

Also, having Narutos love of orange make sense for a change is really cool. :-)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
Wow, that is an awesome end for the chapter. Evil fox right there XD
Raven R. Mahmood chapter 23 . 5/31/2021
You know what
I think this is the exact scenario that would have happened if black beared and luffy became friends in jaya island before skypia arc lol
random-k chapter 38 . 4/12/2021
This has been a great read read start to finish
Eluvia Umbra chapter 38 . 3/5/2021
Wow, I bloody love your story~! So awesome, can't wait for more!
Doctor Bisharp chapter 38 . 2/14/2021
This story is great! Please keep up the good work. This is a masterpiece.
Sakura Lisel chapter 11 . 2/14/2021
Dang... I almost wish that fight was on tv so I could see a gigantic mafia family army of ADULTS who have YEARS if not DECADES of experience handling dangerous situations, only to be taken by super powered kindergartners in a matter of minutes like all those DECADES of training were nothing. *lol*
vrani140 chapter 38 . 1/26/2021