Reviews for Light up the Sky
random-k chapter 38 . 4/12
This has been a great read read start to finish
Eluvia Umbra chapter 38 . 3/5
Wow, I bloody love your story~! So awesome, can't wait for more!
Doctor Bisharp chapter 38 . 2/14
This story is great! Please keep up the good work. This is a masterpiece.
Sakura Lisel chapter 11 . 2/14
Dang... I almost wish that fight was on tv so I could see a gigantic mafia family army of ADULTS who have YEARS if not DECADES of experience handling dangerous situations, only to be taken by super powered kindergartners in a matter of minutes like all those DECADES of training were nothing. *lol*
vrani140 chapter 38 . 1/26
continue, please
MissNoir11 chapter 3 . 1/20
"Nobody could be this absent-minded, placid, gullible, optimistic and so fucking zen, that It put natural sages like Ogama-jiji to shame."

I was laughing with tears at this part. Pure comedy gold.
FlareWyvern chapter 15 . 1/7
Hope to see more of this amazing fic
I’m in love! iTs bEen a YeaR nOw
MonoBani007 chapter 38 . 12/9/2020
*wheezing* I wasn't stopped laughing during reading this story! pls undating it! pleasssse! it's amazing story!
MarionD.Campbell chapter 38 . 12/1/2020
Please continue this story, i love it so much. One of the greatest things i read all year.
DaiiRinne chapter 38 . 11/26/2020
Lmao this is seriously gold I love it! I love the way Naruto just drops in with everyone in the other dimension it's seriously hilarious how they mess with their counterparts. I honestly can't wait for people to react to Anko or the other counterparts that haven't met to meet. Anyway I love this and I'm excited to read more!
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 38 . 11/25/2020
Please update!
DragonClanMaster chapter 38 . 11/15/2020
I may have nearly died laughing my a** off several times while reading this.
Midnight49 chapter 38 . 11/5/2020
I just all of this story in 3 days and I’m hyped up for the next chapter to get release.
dianille chapter 2 . 11/3/2020