Reviews for Light up the Sky
MiserabelReaper chapter 38 . 1/11/2020
I've been trying to figure out how to word this for a while now, but then I figured the sentiment will probably come across fine even if I don't write 5 billion drafts, so here goes:

I'm the sort of person who does basically nothing with her free time but read fanfiction, and has in fact continuously done essentially nothing but read it for nigh on 10 years now...that's a scary thought...
Anyway, if someone asked me to go through the frankly horrifically vast number of fanfics that I've read in those 10 years and rank them in order...first of all I would refuse because it would take absolutely forever, but it would only take 10 seconds to place this story in particular, because it's easily in my top 10.

You've done an excellent job of keeping everyone true to character whilst also having them be changed as a result of what's going on in the story! The humour is actually funny and the narration has a great Naruto-ish air to it that makes it flow really well! I love the way that Naruto casually gives people nicknames like 'espresso-maniac' and 'petty grudge meister'!

Also I really really love the way you've written Squalo for reasons that I can't even explain? There's this drama CD about the Varia called yami no ten minutes, and in it Fran conjures an illusion of Squalo who yells about people saying he has a 'natural megaphone voice', and it really reminded me of when your Squalo beat an exploding tag in a noise contest? I didn't have any strong feelings about Squalo before Light up the Sky and now he's one of my faves!

In conclusion, this fanfic gets a 10/10 from me and I literally re-read it at least once a month.
Andorxor chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
I pity the fool who will try to get him to take another paperworkjob like Don
Guest chapter 38 . 1/7/2020
I love this story so much and it gets funnier every time I read it
deathwearsblack chapter 38 . 12/24/2019
Please update.
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
Seems like this is going to be fun
LilinAnade chapter 38 . 12/11/2019
Lol, this story is so awesome! Hope you update soon :)
abeorth chapter 38 . 11/18/2019
thanks for the chapter love it
Guest chapter 38 . 11/9/2019
I absolutely love this fanfiction. It has me laughing so much. Made my day better. Can't wait for more!
HuangBaiLian chapter 38 . 10/21/2019
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Anonymous chapter 38 . 10/20/2019
Plz can you update again! I love this fanfic and what you've done with the KHR storyline. I hope that you can update again soon!
Homo Sacer chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
Genuinely funny, extremely enjoyable...I really hope you update soon, I finished this too fast
nishchaysoccer chapter 7 . 9/29/2019
This novel is good and the only bad point is kuruma and his annoying jokes, I hope something is done to that in the future chapters.
T51b Moridin chapter 38 . 9/12/2019
Lolz. I just xanxus to simehow be his sorta dad rofl.
T51b Moridin chapter 37 . 9/12/2019
Lmfao i forgot about the replacment mammon had.
T51b Moridin chapter 36 . 9/12/2019
Ah the fun os tsuna meeting narutsuna.
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »