Reviews for Light up the Sky
ACasualHuman chapter 26 . 3/25/2020
hehehehehehe

ok. so ive been sick with somethingwe don't know what because there are literally no other symptoms then an inflamed lymph node— and I've been feeling stupid lethargic the past few days. I finally gave in earlier and slept 6 fucking hours. That's like... mn.

so yeah, would've posted this sooner lmao.
ACasualHuman chapter 13 . 3/25/2020
fucl my alarm just went off. Sayonara warmth. i shall miss you.
ACasualHuman chapter 10 . 3/25/2020
BIG RIP COLONELLO! LMAOOOOOO

Ok for real tho I need to get outta the bath tub... but It's just so warmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nuuuuuuuu

im giving myself till 5:45. that's it. good day
ACasualHuman chapter 8 . 3/25/2020
I whispered 'And everyone elses nightmaremultiple times over because the urge was too much to resist. Also hi again. I'm back with actual knowledge of Naruto and it's made this story so much better.

be safe
w.hope chapter 15 . 3/18/2020
awww, i'm ? i don't read verde getting some love often and god i have the feels right now
w.hope chapter 14 . 3/18/2020
ohhh, dino and reborn come soon uh ? good good
w.hope chapter 14 . 3/18/2020
ah, so it's mammon then ksksksk i'll take it
w.hope chapter 13 . 3/17/2020
cute gokudera is CUTE
w.hope chapter 13 . 3/17/2020
GOKUDERA IS HERE TOO ! FUCK YEAH THE TEAM IS COMPLETE
w.hope chapter 12 . 3/17/2020
HERE COME MUKURO FUCK YEAH
w.hope chapter 12 . 3/17/2020
OHHHH THE NEXT KILLER BABY WILL BE REBORN WONT' HE ? KSKSKSKS PLEASE MAKE IT SO IT'S REBORN I WANT TO READ THIS FIASCO
w.hope chapter 11 . 3/17/2020
ahhh i fucking love this story, it's hilarious. Naruto fucking with colonnello and skull ? of course he is qkspslqj (but i'm kind of sad he doesn't like colonnello muchalso they're standing on water ? and climbing cliffs ? how come, like, did i miss something ? which flames are they using ?
w.hope chapter 11 . 3/17/2020
awwww, yes some skull love !
w.hope chapter 10 . 3/17/2020
MAFIA LAND ! COLONNELLO ?!
w.hope chapter 10 . 3/17/2020
OMG NARUTO YOU DIDN'T SJSKSOSL ! CARRYING HER BABY ? YOU'RE TWELVE YEARS OLD NARUTO LMAOO THIS DUMB BOY
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »