Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
ALCRUX chapter 25 . 2/22
Anas Kh chapter 57 . 2/19
Ramonda attacking Michael was intended to be heroic and brave but really it was the dumbest thing she could have done at that moment. An 8 foot tall fire demon shows up, kills a dozen of your guards with ease, and you think you have a chance? A mother that cares about her daughter would deescalate the situation not throw hands with the monster right next to her child. This author was trying to paint the wise queen in a good way but instead turned her into a stupid brute, smh.
ALCRUX chapter 1 . 2/19
Beautiful CH!
Anas Kh chapter 56 . 2/19
Bucky should not even feel guilty for what he did for hydra, you wouldn't blame a gun for murder, would you? smh.
went shit
Story still pretty good (though I’m hoping the previous chapter was just a prank because if that’s what fury is gonna be like his parts are gonna be a slog to get through), though I think it’s an interesting choice to have a character point out why something shouldn’t happen then have it happen anyway.
Atlas8 chapter 72 . 1/5
This was a good read. Glad to have finished this story. Good work, Author.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 72 . 12/22/2023
great story, there were only really two things i was feeling iffy about. the final fight of the ghost rider arc felt like the enemies were too powerful in the fight, comparsd to his power at least. and the other thing is i would really have loved to see some snippets of him and his family over the years instead of that big time jump. but all in all great fkn read!
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 35 . 12/19/2023
bahajahaha was not expecting that
Reader8916 chapter 18 . 12/19/2023
… I know it’s way late to comment, but I felt the need to point out that stark designing new subway trains, or even completely controlling the entirety of the worlds public transport, doesn’t really hurt, or compete at all with Michael’s business. He should congratulate stark, and say he’s happy the man is finally doing some good for the average person. No need to compete directly.
Efail1 chapter 30 . 12/14/2023
ugh another one of those 'these people were depicted in a form of fiction in my world so they are all fake' characters. Thankfully the story is otherwise pretty well written so far besides that point. Hopefully it doesn't sour the rest too much.
Atlas8 chapter 7 . 12/11/2023
I read through nearly two third of this chapter, wondering why the tone of this story has suddenly shifted so drastically to a slap-slick-esce comedy until I read the title of this chapter. It was a FRICKING OMAKE! OF COURSE IT WAS AN OMAKE! That made me mentally face palm at my own lavk of observation.

Sigh.

Good story so far. While I feel MC is getting extremely lucky as things more or less goes his way, I'm quite enjoying his power creeping. Can't wait for him to get more powerful arsenal under his belt. And also can't wait for his existence to come to light and see the shitstorm that ensues.
Raedarius chapter 19 . 12/7/2023