Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
Lethallion22 chapter 65 . 3/14
I quite like this chapter, and I felt the previous one was fine too. It seems what passed over many of the viewers head is the fact that Michael literally can't use his power without (probably) killing himself, and for a guy who literally did all of this because he fears death, he's going to avoid accidentally killing himself from using too much power as much as possible. So why would he use the time stone to dodge frivolous attacks that he was able to block anyways (or basically any time unless it guaranteed him the win, which would be impossible to know without using the time stone, which would probably kill him. See the issue!), when every time he uses it, it has a pretty high chance of literally disintegrating him. So of course the guy seems nerfed, he actually is! His arm literally disintegrated from using too much power, and it could have easily been the rest of him too if he used any more of his power in the fight. It's like a debuff saying you can attack, but you lose 1/4 of your HP each time you do. Of course you don't go all out attacking just to end up killing yourself. Anyways, I saw all these negative reviews that seem like the reviewers completely missed/ignored this fact, and thought I'd pitch in my counter argument .
Hunter844 chapter 65 . 3/14
I really like the rewrite and it makes much more sense
Svenion chapter 65 . 3/14
still think he used the wrong stone. reality stone trumps all.
StormLord654 chapter 65 . 3/14
freakin awesome
Kaneki-Ken21 chapter 65 . 3/14
Good Chapter man, As the other reviewers said the michael is nerfed too much and just like they said it would have been good if he curbstump thanos, and I don't know about you but this feels really forced like he is strong but is hela and thanos really that strong vs to michael, odin etc.? Anyway Good Chapter as always looks forward for more stay safe always man.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 65 . 3/14
That was amazingly epic. I've never seen Thor:Ragnarok, but you ca[tured everything so well I don't need to.
T0aster Man chapter 65 . 3/14
Damn people must be really invested in the quality of the story... I mean like, I see why, It's a fantastic story and they expect quality from you, but really? Scathing rants? I thought it was pretty good...
sesshomarusshikonmiko chapter 1 . 3/14
I think this chapter aggravates me so much is because 1) you seeming nerfed Hyperion for no apparent reason, I'm guessing your reason is going to be his body; I still don't agree with that, it doesn't seems to aid this story at all this far in the game, but its your story so whatever. The biggest reason is 2its going to be a month before you update again, so we aren't going to know if there is a literal reason for the weakness or not for a while, if you even update again due to the critiques you're getting.

I just don't understand why you didn't let Hyperion fight to his full potential, and now I'm gonna have to wait a month to find out. Endings that seem to divot so far from what the reader knows of a character like this one are the kind that can sever a readers relationship with the story, at least until its finished. I just hope you have a good reason for depicting Hyperion like this because if the next chapter doesn't explain why the fuck this is happening, in the story not an Author's note, there will be people who stop reading altogether due to this alleged inconsistency.
Random Dude chapter 65 . 3/14
Sorry Bro, this chapter is garbage.
Uday Sra chapter 65 . 3/14
Awesome. Please update soon
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 65 . 3/14
Oh my!
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 64 . 3/14
Woah!
oscarajcollier chapter 65 . 3/13
Good rewrite even if Michael does seem quite weak but then again new body coming up so I guess that may make the last stretch. Still great rewrite your still on track and updating unlike many others that just stop randomly.
Theamberdemon chapter 37 . 3/13
My a
badkidoh chapter 65 . 3/13
Great chapters again. Great work on the rewrite.

Thinking of the very long term resources problem, besides using the Universal Neural Teleportation Network (Jump points) maybe by using science & magic they could setup a SG1 like star-gate Network with warehouse planets? Using Human dominated trade though unlimited resources for alliances & unity and maybe galactic empires/republics later?

Another idea for when Michael has all the stones is he could test out his resources making ability by helping with resources to turn Earth's moon into a Ecumenopolis that acts as a space port, ship yard & or a new HQ and develop the sol system? Not sure if the Watcher Uatu would be in the way of a Ecumenopolis covering the moon.
5,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »