Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
NaoShi511 chapter 18 . 4/23
It is a fun story to read
NaoShi511 chapter 14 . 4/23
Sure, I could probably read every book on finance in the world and figure out how to set up a successful company on my own, but that would take time, because while I could easily absorb knowledge about business, I had absolutely no experience in it.

Says the lad after reading books in programming hack a super computer in Wakanda in 5 seconds... Heh...
NaoShi511 chapter 6 . 4/23
Like it or not, mc doez have some Mary Sue luck on his side.
handwran chapter 35 . 4/22
also this explanation is threadbare at best. it makes everyone seem dumb and hollow that they believe it
handwran chapter 35 . 4/22
michael is fucking dumb, so what if he knows everything from comics, you ever heard of the multiverse theory. for all we know there very well could be a reality out there where marvel comics are real. And these people are real in this book, (not actually real, but from michaels perspective they are) so who the fuck cares if he tells them about being a reincarnate from our earth. the ONLY reason to hold back the truth is from people that would want to take advantage of his meta knowledge. also if youre self insterting yourseld, youre not gonna have a healthy realitonship irl with your gf, because you dont lie to your spouse/gf. especially about something that would be inconsequential for your gf to know like this. when she finds out she would dump is lying ass
evil-in-a-prom-dress chapter 9 . 4/22
yassssss. this story is superb
handwran chapter 32 . 4/22
dafuq are you talkin about? caps costume is great! plus no spandex, bitch you reachin for that there
NaoShi511 chapter 1 . 4/22
It is a good first chapter, but I still feel like some scenes are rushed or some parts not explained very well or at times just for conveniece's sake.
Tony has plans on papers? And you can jusf go and steal em?
You build a power armor, even if bare bones, how?
Is he that smart or is this due to tony's plans if so, can understand it.
But for the expo, no cameras? They have no power? What about the security team, why dont they check on them?
Or what, did the battery last just until that point...

Some of the major stuff for me,
Still a good chapter, and looking forward to more of the story, but there sre some hiccups here and there
suryafirdaus2134 chapter 1 . 4/22
Niceeee
handwran chapter 9 . 4/21
definetly continue, this story is amazing
Auxillium chapter 9 . 4/21
nearly had a heart attack lol, this shit is fucking fantastic ur really cute for writing this 3
D.N.guardian chapter 64 . 4/16
I read the original version and this one and I really like the story.

I have to say, you made good points to the Thanos ideology.

More things could be done with stones, more resources as an example, but would they run out and they would run out faster and faster, and do it on a universal scale? making the galactic empires dependent on you or the gems? it would be something unsustainable (the point raised).

It is true that the sudden disappearance of midlife would have its problems if we leave it dry as a concept.
But if we take into account that the stones that embody the basic concepts of space, TIME, reality, MIND, soul and a vateria of infinite power called power that have shown to have a basic level of consciousness (especially mind), do not take literally the desire but the best way to do it to please the bearer, it may be possible without much collateral damage, would it be tragic ?. Yes. Would it hurt emotionally to lose loved ones? also if. is it a practical solution ?. of course not. But at least it doesn't sound as stupid as it used (besides shutting down several hundred people).

great job as always.
TotallyNotASerialKiller chapter 2 . 4/14
I find the MC’s conviction that he is not a supervillain for be extremely funny. Enjoying your story so far
Por que no solo ,se crea un cuerpo como lo iba a hacer ultrom,donde incrusta en el la Gema de la mente y la del poder
Right What Is Wrong chapter 60 . 4/9
Epic fight. (Story content kind of flew over my head, as I have no idea about this portion of Marvel canon.) Bucky Barnes, Ghost Rider, is a cool concept. Almost wish it was part of the comics, but I don't really trust the comics with anything these days. Hence why fanfic is so fun.
5,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »