Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
glavados31 chapter 35 . 6/27
Dud this chapter ruined this story for me
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 67 . 6/27
Awesome fic!
Ian Norsvager chapter 67 . 6/26
*SCREAM* Okay, hold on, first of all. Stunning chapter, I am on the edge of my seat, and I am so looking forward to part II. Secondly, poor Bill, .
Lord Pegel chapter 67 . 6/26
I'm so invested in this, you've done an absolute awesome job with this!
reptoholic chapter 67 . 6/26
Damnnn
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 67 . 6/25
nice twist with Bill's people
Pishascha chapter 67 . 6/25
Didn’t see the interaction between Bill and Nebula coming. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for the update!
Selias chapter 67 . 6/25
Shouldn't he know that's not true? Or is that going to be canon to your fic?
enslavedmoisture chapter 67 . 6/25
Ok. I have a lot of things to say about this story. I remember finding this story early last year and absolutely loving it. The concept itself was really cool and the characters were surprisingly interesting and engaging. This was the fic that made me really love Self-Inserts.

But I dropped the story after the Wakanda arc when the company was starting. I really lost interest and thought that it would be really boring and I haven't touched this story in more than a year.

But a few days ago, I decided to check this story again. I skipped to chapter 66 and it renewed my interest. I started again from the beginning and absolutely loved it. I was a little scared when I got to the part of the story where I dropped it the last time. I expected it to be boring but after a few minutes, I realised how much I missed out and how good this story really is.

I finished the story up to the latest update in less than 2 days because of how good it had gotten. This is now easily in my top 5 favourite stories of all time. I hope you continue writing.
cameron1812 chapter 67 . 6/25
Yaaaay! I absolutely love this story. Thanks for the update! Great chapter and love the humour.
Death Fury chapter 67 . 6/25
Excellent chapter
Uday Sra chapter 67 . 6/25
Awesome
StormLord654 chapter 67 . 6/25
awesome chapter. I'm so excited for this story,!
fuck you
Wori Hu chapter 67 . 6/25
im not sure you know of this, but in the MCU the chitauri were there when Thanos invaded Korbin.
5,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »