Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
Xavier chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
No please don't I I love this story I wait and serch for evry time I'm on fan fiction people just don't keep going in there fan fiction and don't complete it please don't quit I love the story please continue it good story are hard to find the other commenters are just evil asses
That are angry that thay didn't come up with it furst and this is the longest I ever wrote on a comment so please don't quit I want to see him a God.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
will u still post it on spacebattles?
OncePondering chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
No, the story is good, the problem is that there are just some trolls who love to mess around and enjoy peoples' suffering. Please continue, it's really interesting.
TheodoreLucifer chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Dont stop please! I love tour story...
dloold87 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
wait what? wtf why would you just stop, do not let those fuck nuggets get to you. you story is very entertaining and I love how your character is slowly evolving into what he wants. I hope you decide to come back to this story and continue with it, but if not I have enjoyed what I have read so far.
Gabriel Perseus Potter chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
well...i would really wish that you would make further progress on your story as it is original, entertaining and how to describe it...AWESOME. So yeah rise from the ashes of the haters like a Phoenix, improved and full of inspiration( A bit much right...i felt it as i wrote it down). But in the end it is for you to decide if you want to stop working at your story or not. But hey: Hope is last to die.

ps.: By the way sorry for the poor grammar. English is my 4th language and I'm still learning
Dieter17 chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Thanks for the chapter and I really hope you continue your story.

Now as for advice that you can choose to follow. It would be interesting for the order to be something like 'save Shuri' in a from herself kinda way, so that he actually has to raise her. It would create a Gamora-Thanos like relationship except even more strained since Shuri can remember. I know it will be very difficult to pull that of, but if you manage it; it could be fantastic. After a couple of years of in story time you can have a heartbreaking father-daughter fight.

I hope you manage to just ignore the flames, and continue this fantastic story. :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
What? Please don't ...
mr.kaliway18 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
F**k those morons! Love this story
Hades Shade chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
please continue it's just getting good
otakumick chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Well shit, it was interesting while it lasted.
MKaius chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Let’s hope that you and McCole pummel that mindless mass of anger and hate into submission and keep on the road to omnipotence.
Azriel Legnasia chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
There are always going to be people that will dislike you or your work whatever personal reason they may have. If you really want to give up writhing this story that's fine it's your choice to do so, but make sure it's your choice and not anybody else's.
You have managed to write a self-insert fic that is actually worth reading, hell, I've recommended this story to a number of my friends, just because I thought it was worth sharing with other people.
If you do decide to keep this story going, I eagerly await what will happen next. If you don't then I will wait to see what you will write next.
Whatever you do, do it for yourself first, your fans second. Listen to advice and honest criticism, and use it to help yourself grow as a writer. And as for the words of those who just wish to heap scorn and hatred upon you? Well just remember that Theodore Sturgeon wasn't just talking about Sci-Fi when he came with his Revelation/Law. Plenty of writers have received well written rejection letters for something they poured there hearts and souls into, only to find out later when they had come into there own, that those stories that were once rejected were now beloved by those that mattered.
MKaius chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Loved it! This is why keeping to the mcs POV is better. We get to experience everything with him. Watch him struggle, grow and maybe triumph.
I hope you won’t end up dropping this but whatever you do thanks for an enjoyable story so far.
red2016 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
i really like your story. i think its a shame that you're discontinuing it and i really wish you wouldn't. i was really looking forward to him meeting the avengers as a team and perhaps fighting them
5,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 344 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 364 .. Last Next »