Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
The Sound Shaman chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
As I find this story entertaining, I'm glad that you didn't let nasty feedback keep you from writing and posting. Even if I thought your story was utter garbage, and wanted you to stop writing (not the case) I wouldn't want it to be because some internet assholes were giving you shit. Thanks for the free entertainment. On a related note, you update quite frequently, I appreciate that.
jdude281 chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
Glad to see you sticking with it. Also, you trying to get Luke Cages unbreakable skin? Cause if you manage to get that you might just well be unkillable by normal means with the current power set.
blackhole224 chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
Good to see you are going to continue writing
And just remember if any more assholes comment just ignore them their just a bunch of dicks
Lordfinn chapter 9 . 5/21/2018
i love you
Nipplegunz chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
Glad you are back man
DarkDust27 chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
Yay it's not being discontinued! Awesome!
Anyway Bast must be soooo pissed that he succeeded, I can't wait to see who else he meets.
Stonerguy420 chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
Aye homie im so damn glad you continued this story i cant wait to see what he does when he learns magic hope he at least becomes stranges level.
Also i think itd be cool if you used his vibranium,other strong metals,magic, maybe some chitauri alien tech and some dark elves tech,a along with whatever else he can think of into a space ship and have him go and take the power stone from ronan. I think he coyld have some fun with the gotg.
Also hope you make him like deadpool not a villain but not a hero either he just has a mission and anyone in the way of that mission is just collateral damage.
Bisaster chapter 8 . 5/21/2018
Meh this bast thing killed it for me.
rootnaldy chapter 9 . 5/21/2018
nice one
jvjhatred chapter 8 . 5/21/2018
Another great chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
If he gets some of Jean Grey's blood and gets mental abilities. He could use them to control the Winter Soldiers in stasis in the Hydra Base in Siberia. He would have a team of Super Soldiers. He could brainwash or enforce loyalty while they are still in Stasis. The super soldiers could be used to protect Sterns. Think about it a team of super soldiers.
BlackWolf091 chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU MADE MY NIGHT. THANK YOU
Ozpin52 chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
This story is fucking amazing. Don’t listen to all the negative people, they have to find the bad in good things, and this story IS a good thing. It’s really fun to see what someone can do with just future knowledge when dropped into the marvel universe. The story seems very realistic, which I appreciate. In short, people are always gonna try to put you down but as long as you enjoy what you’re doing you’re good
koseta.a chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
Yay more story! Super excited for the rest!
rpenschuck chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
Just a thought about the vibranium. I think the image of a hue muscular monster waving a big sword around crushing everything would be hilarious especially in this universe. Just a though though.
5,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 347 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 367 .. Last Next »