Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
Fitoor chapter 3 . 5/16/2018
Wonder what would've happened if after getting Killian all excited Michael just decided to stood him up.
CharmingButIrrational chapter 5 . 5/16/2018
Aaaaand the story has gone full bullshit crack. Oh well. Managed to entertain me for 10 to 15 min. Good luck with whatever this is.
simply Eric chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
...make this canon.
Sceonn chapter 6 . 5/16/2018
Given that he just fucked Wakanda over, it's only fitting that the Goddess of Wakanda fucks him over.
Veldrane chapter 2 . 5/16/2018
Isn't it suppose to be Sterns, not Stein? Also, love the fate of Ross.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
I loved the omake! Please keep up the quality content!
TheMamaBear chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
This was simply too beautiful to behold. Fury is a god among men. Sitwell..I have no words to describe how hilarious it was.
rpenschuck chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
Love this so much please keep your genius rolling! :D
A.R.O Chow chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
i... this...how...why...what?

i dont know what to say but i think i am in love... i just cant do any thing. Just trying to possess the story. it really is a awesome story si storys like this just wants me to search for new si story.

all in all its great. keep up the good work and plz update soon cant wait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
Yeah, I don't like this Omake. The rest of this story is amazing, though. I just hope you keep the humor the wait it has before the last 6 chapters which kind of in character for the MCU. This omake, though. It's ridiculous and stupid. I would love a better look at SHIELD's PoV of things.

Anyway, please update. Lets get back to the action. I can't to ready it.
PaperWorld chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
I... this was great.

I hope Sitwell appears in the canon story, even if it's just a mention. That was hilarious.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
Honestly the only question that I have is why didn't your OC go looking to learn the mystic arts from the ancient one as step one before going after after the tech and genetic components? Otherwise this was a great omake that had me nearly on the floor from laughter!
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
Nice omake chapter!
BeccaRave chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
love this story :)
Jordisk chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
"Walk it off, Sitwell" is the best line in this chapter. I take it the only non-SI POVs will be these omakes?
5,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 353 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 373 .. Last Next »