Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
PiDrop chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Step 9 is gathering a squad? Or is it gaining control over Wakanda?
Drake Cross15 chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Amazing chapter. I appreciate the work you put in to your story. I can’t wait until you release your next chapter. Thanks
TsknRaider chapter 4 . 5/13/2018
I like this!
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
Woo
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 5/12/2018
Fun!
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 5/12/2018
Huh. I guess SI is a guy.
Ya. Pretty vague story.

But it’s entertaining.
Kinda wish it was more detailed, but whatevs.
Yay evil laughs!
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Interesting narration. The story’s sequence forces the reader to guess a lot. Still... I like Marvel stuff, and I wont complain. You write well.

I’m assuming the selfinsert is female. Because the security card is probly nestled in her chest.

My guess. Lol
Stonerguy420 chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
Really loving this stpry and is he gonna make himself a weapon or armor with the vibranium cuz i think he ahould make a mix of the halo mjolnir armor and iron man armor and maybe the arkham knights.
huge fan chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
not many people knownhim but there us a hero who is a junkie with a split personality who is the stongest marvel hero called sentinel or something like that, I think he was given his powers so mccole should beable to integrate it, maybe spider mans blood could give him more powers focusing more on the mind then the body si he would have super fast reflexes like spiderman and a super body and when do the fantastic 4 get there powers? couldnt your si fly up into space the same time they got powers or even maybe something like magnetos powers over metal I mean magnetos power would make him have s easier time making his armor
OneDerpToRuleThemAll chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
:O
wow. more please.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
He is going to need some grunts as cannon fodder or they should built there own organisation they could use some more scientists
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2018
#dope it up.
Rangle chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
With the way the SI is going, I don't see him succeeding very far. His lack of intellect and his needs to attract attention will bring him down real fast.
Dieter17 chapter 4 . 5/11/2018
Good story, really like the 'realism'. The SI is gonna need an intelligence boost and a proper fighting instructor though.

All his most dangerous enemies (Stark, Strange, Thanos,...) are basically super-geniuses and he's just above-average. As for strength, he's strong compared to the likes of cap. but when compared to Spider-Man, Hulk, Thor, Thanos,... he falls short and quite a bit at that. He also can't properly use his strength, which might be fine against humans but when fighting someone of similar strength it isn't going to cut it. Just look at Hulk vs Thor or Hulk vs Thanos, he might be stronger but he has little strategy or technique beyond 'SMASH'.
onurpower chapter 4 . 5/11/2018
I applause you for writing a story like this(My favorite style an amoral SI that tries to bootstrap to godhood). I can see that a lot of thought has been put in this and it isn't instant gratification by having anything spectacular outside of meta knowledge. Your SI is finally starting to understand the consequences of his actions and that this world is effectively his life(before he was obviously in shock and even though new intellectually that this is real it hadn't sunk in yet). Anyway If you want to read a story like this "a world full of monsters" by Fahad09 comes to mind for narutoverse(sadly it is on hiatus indefinitly).Hope you continue this story and some good author takes up your challange. And if you know any story like yours in almost any setting (particularly male SI or male mc) any shoutout would be nice in your next update or as a pm. Hope to see more and for you to have fun writing it :D
5,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 354 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 .. Last Next »