Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
Prussian King chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Ah damn.
basicfirebird chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
really? you're really quitting just cause of some flame ?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Yeah, when I saw your story on SpaceBattles, I was sure they were going to rip it to shreds. SpaceBattles is a pretty toxic forum. The most vocal will crap all over you, then call you thin-skinned for not absorbing their "kid glove" abuse. Sufficient Velocity might be better, but I honestly stay in reader mode on all those forums. Comments on fanfiction forums tend to be people trying to out-nerd each other with facts on canon, personal attacks, and some constructive criticism. Your take on an SI was interesting in that you didn't become a hero or a megabillionaire (like Emperor Tippy did to show you up on SB). The most relevant criticism from SB I bothered reading was that your SI didn't try to amass some form of resources before starting the plan. Reincarnating with all your memories would give you a head start on your education - you might not be a genius but you'd be ahead of the curve with time to learn more. Scholarships would pay for university and you could have learned enough to infiltrate Stark Industries as an employee. And you could have justified NOT doing that to stay off SHIELD and Hydra's radars.
karuma012 chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Shit! are you sure? Can't you ignore the fuckers that want to end you for a story they read and discredit when some of them can't even write one to save their own hide? Anyway enough bitching I just hope you change your mind in the future and continue this fic or make new SI ones that don't make you say "marry/garry stu" on the spot.
DoricWolf chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Are you kidding me. Screw the haters and tolls. This story is awesome.
Kai0ken chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
I'm pretty sure that out of the 300 reviews that you have received, no more than 50 of them could have been haters. If you wrote this notice to garner sympathy from your readers, then you won't really be getting any, because if you can't handle a few hateful reviews, then you shouldn't even be on the Internet. While it is a sad fact, it's better that you realize it now rather than later on down the line.
Good Day
Darek chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
I read your story on spacebattle , are you really goong to stop it because some trolls are telling you to write it differently ? peoples don’t read a story in which they know every turn , saying that you want to stop your story because some peoples want you to change some things and others tell you to change something else is stupid , it’s impossible to make everyboy happy , peoples will like your story and other will not , trying to make it so everyone like it will just make you burn out and quit like you want to do now .
Kai0ken chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Great chapter, it's good to see that Michael has started to realize the fact that he is becoming too focused into becoming stronger and stronger.
Good Day
anon chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
I wont tell you what to do or what not to do. What I can tell you that I liked your story and what you had going in terms of reviews, follows, and your own hard work of 50k is much better than a average person can do. If might not be the best work in the world but its doing the fundamental thing that writers seem to want and that is to entertain an audience. I was entertained. God speed.
Azarail chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
I'm sorry that people have left you feeling like that. I myself enjoyed your story and will be sad to see it go but i understand how people saying those things can suck the life from a story. I hope you keep writing other things and hope you don't let this get you down too much
Viva01 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
oh... that sucks. I think you did a good job of things and wrote an interesting story.
125b chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Over 300 reviews. I'm guessing most of them fairly positive because you haven't gone crying into a corner before this chapter . Story is great but if you as an author can't take 300 good reviews and weigh that against some haters then you honestly shouldn't be writing anyway because if you need 100 percent love for your writing to go on well that's just too damn dumb for me to deal with and I'll have to stop reading not because of the story but because the author likes crying when everyone on the schoolyard doesn't like him.
Degrip chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Wait did u post this somewhere else and get alot of hate from it ? Because this is my first ever review and i gotta say ppl loved this me including to say Don't stop, we rarely have mcu si like this alot of them r romance. Pls dont stop !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Your doing good lob
shaman95naruto chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Yo bro please continue this story fuck the haters
5,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 355 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 375 .. Last Next »