Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
king gilgamesh chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Standing infront of an African Godess in spiritual form just after having killed a mother infront of a child well the saying actions have consequences have never rung truer, research exactly what happens when an African Godess wishes you harm. Oh congrats, in exposing wakanda to the world you have exposed yourself as well because killmonger still was an American operative so who other to blame than the Mother killer and how would they know you were there cameras ofcourse, so this wandering you want to do, over what countries dead land will you do it. Think things carefully through next chapter is make or break. Actions have consequences.
1399 chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
This is very great! Can't wait for more.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Become superhuman, immediately fight a god. Awesome progression.

That many leaves, though? Just one will make somebody comparable to Captain fucking America, so 60 magic leaves, plus Hulkjiuce, plus Extremis-enhanced Hulkjuice?

Probably less than Hulk right now, but at least he'd fit in at an Asgaurdian arena. Thor also wouldn't immediately crush him into red mist. So that's good.

Wonder how he's going to learn magic now. Giving yourself potential with the Herb and enhancing your intelligence will definitely help a lot, but your going to need something to start with.

OH, wait. The Netflic shows are part of the MCU. Chi is a real thing, and so is Luke Cage. Both of those are things your guy should probably look into, considering he's not bulletproof. Yet.
Reptil chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
This is awesome this plan is crazy but awesome keep it up
jsrd chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Well, this chapter was pretty awesome.
PoolHero chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
thank you for such a wonderful chapter.
I just wanted to ask are you sure you're not on some interdimensional frequency that allows you to know of Micheal and his story, I mean this is so real such realism such complexity and simplicity all at once .
I am amazed and awed you are awesome.
DenyLV chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Two errors:

"It basically boils down to the women wondering what kind of suicidal idiots we are to wonder so close to their territory, while Erik is trying to convince them to let us past, as we are friends to the Wakandan people."

There is a difference between 'wander' and 'wonder'. You should write 'wander so close' instead of 'wonder so close'.

"With that, I turn my back on the science wing and start making my way to another part of the Palace I had passed on my way to the labs, it's smell immediately catching my attention."

Should be 'its smell' with no apostrophe.

If you write "it's smell" that means "it is smell".

"It's" is short for "it is".
jdude281 chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
So, not only have you royally pissed off Wakanda, possibly starting a civil war, but you also managed to piss of their goddess...
...(slow claps), well done sir, well done indeed.
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
The way Tony makes his suits you'd almost expect there to be Inspector Gadget things like roller skates built into them.

So, this chapter...wow. The brutality your character displayed here was impressive and hopefully his friendship with Stein will keep him from falling too far over the edge because killing Shuri's mother in front of her, yeah, lifelong nemesis right there and not something I would've done.

I enjoyed how you screwed over Klaue though and setup the world to prey on Wakanda, the country as a whole is just too egotistical for their own good a good dose of reality will strengthen them. I'm curious now however in what ways the Marvel Earth is changing and reacting to your character and the waves he's caused now. I do hope we'll see a chapter with those insights soon.
marsolino chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
I totally approve of your plan to reveal Wakanda to the world. Genius!
KidChaos69 chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Awesome chapter just one question. Is this the end of killmonger or will he be making a return appearance in the future?
Smaeg the Immortal chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Great chapter.
Mimeomia chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
As far as puns go that's not so bad.

Great chapter, great everything! The only thing I don't like is killmonger saying dad or daddy instead of father o whatever else, seems weird that's all.
Stonerguy420 chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Love this chapter and i like his partner ship with stein.
I was thibkin itd be cool if he made his own 9rganizatuon that monitired everything and controlled almost all the crime in the world but so discretely that not even the hand shield or hydra even suspect its their . A real shadow organization kinda like hames moriarty but on steroids.
5,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 .. Last Next »