Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
Mimeomia chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
As far as puns go that's not so bad.

Great chapter, great everything! The only thing I don't like is killmonger saying dad or daddy instead of father o whatever else, seems weird that's all.
Stonerguy420 chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Love this chapter and i like his partner ship with stein.
I was thibkin itd be cool if he made his own 9rganizatuon that monitired everything and controlled almost all the crime in the world but so discretely that not even the hand shield or hydra even suspect its their . A real shadow organization kinda like hames moriarty but on steroids.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Nice looking forward to next chapter though they really should get some grunts
Drake Cross15 chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Amazing chapter. I can’t wait and see how you will get the Panther god to let you use her power or how you take it.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Could that plant that Ego(Starlords dad in GotG 2) planted on earth be useful? He would have to get it before it 'blooms' and tries to engulf the planet or that town it was in.
Also there's some kree that go to earth a few times in the agents of shield show, maybe capture one for Stein?
Once he learns magic, will there be a pocket dimension laboratory?
He should also try and get the specs on the Cradle from Avengers Age of Ultron and make himself a vibranium body, inject it with the hulk blood and extremis inside him and transfer his mind with magic.
Stealing Quicksilvers and Scarlet Witchs powers would be useful too.
Anon chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Nice, interested to see more of the Wakandan fallout
sageking1870 chapter 5 . 5/15/2018
you should try and find the dark elf weapon aether
SShadowOfDemise chapter 5 . 5/15/2018
hey man when will you uploading the next chapter and do you have an update schedule?
Hackslash24x7 chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
Finally, a good Avengers SI story worth reading. Bless you.
jdude281 chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
Wow, that really was something else. Your SI really is becoming his own sort of Thanos, the fact that he’s quoting him just adds to the entertainment.
corrinlone77 chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
Good chapter.

Cheers
Corrin
Doctor Doofenshmirtz chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
PoolHero chapter 4 . 5/14/2018
this is too good to be free.
I am not giving you my arms and legs what I can give you tho is praise
oh great and mighty bakkugan thank you for this bread you have bestowed on us today. amen
The Fool's Journey chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
Very fun story so far. Although I do hope there's more of an end-game goal than just being strong for the sake of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
Nice it would also be interesting to see the reaction of other people to his actions an interlude of shield and stark would be nice
5,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 357 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 .. Last Next »