Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
AscendedHumanity chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Just binge watched this, loving ti so far. Wonder if he will ever go off world at some point. Also learn maghic maybe for a more unpredictable edge
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
It sucks to have no vibranium bones. But the procedure itself is questionable or have a low success rate. I was thinking that will put a small bump to his skull so he can insert some infinity stones like Visiom did.
He can stay low in wakanda and get access to their tech. Smart choice rather than go somewhere else just to be easily tracked. Maybe he can get the herb for himself and enhance his mystic capabilities since it access dimensional energies. After maybe making vibranium Iron man suit in wakanda, he will go to america for thor.
Sublimey chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
dude this is SO COOL! i really look forward to what you have planned next :D
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Weirdly enough this is how I think Nick Fury would be if he didn't have to put up with that bitchy council, but still paranoid of course, a great deal more willing to use people like Killmonger for his own endgame if it meant securing the future.
TheMamaBear chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Amazing fighting sequence. So excited when I saw the alert for the new chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Taking over a HYDRA cell would be awesome but they should then build a real secret base that is even seceret from other HYDRA heads
Stonerguy420 chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
I lile the idea of him being able to lift mjolnir, if loki coukd he can, also love the eay he learned to fight and got smart ,i think learn some detective skills like batman and sherlock holmes, maybe llearn to analyze any fight the batgirl who is mute cat remeber her name.
Also i think a vibranium car like the batmobile from arkham knight video game would be awesome but able to fly,
Or a pair of gauntlets that can stpre kinetic energy and allow him to even further enhance his punches to tremendous levels.
Or an armor like the arkham kknights ,iron mans ,master chieff and black panthers made with vibranium and maybe have him become this worlds best tactical thinker extremely dangerous like deathstroke,batman,
I like the idea of him learning magic and being better than dr strange and mix magic and technology
He could make anythinh he wanted or needed like an ai made with tech and magicbasically cortana.
Also he should maybe create or sell a patent for aomething simple that qill make alot of lehitimate money .
Also ant man tech i feel is a must i seen hank shrunk a building and pulled a handle off and then waljed away like a travel bag . Its so useful.
Nipplegunz chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Nice chapter
marsolino chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
I must admit that while I can imagine your endgame (it's pretty much stated in the summary and title) I can't guess the intervening steps. Why haven't you tried to learn magic anyway? Just by being able to create portals you are already closer to your goal. Open a portal and yoink a heart-shaped herb, become superhuman and start hunting down the stones...
Suspect42 chapter 3 . 5/13/2018
Definitely enjoying Michael's and Stein's interaction, their science bros.

A future possibility would be taking over a HYDRA cell or striving to become the Kingpin. Getting actually resources to more effectively expand their work.
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
That! Was! AMAZING!

That was such an epic fight scene! Watching Killmonger and McCole fight was absolutely amazing. Killmonger's skill vs McCole's sheer immense strength and speed, and it was an almost even fight at that. It was just awesome!

This chapter has really got me excited for the next chapter. I am really looking forward to see what happens next. Keep up the great work, my friend! :D
Suspect42 chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
The beginning was alittle iffy for me given Iron Monger bluepritns seemed useless but I accept now that the SI is actually capable of building sophisticated equipment and is using the inferior design to increase his odds of success.

The best part of the chapter was when he infiltrated Stark Expo as construction worker, using pre-knowledge and cunning to engineer the situation so he could grabbed the drones.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
A drop of blood... I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, YOU SHIT! Oh boy, that's awesome!

You have your first minion, and it seems as though he's in the perfect position to open up Wakanda to you. Funny how things work out, eh?

Real talk: I'm kinda glad you didn't go full Wolverine. That only works best when you have claws. What you need to be doing is getting some kind of super genes or magic to put yourself on the level of Thanos and Thor. So... Infuse the Heart Shaped Herb with blood from Thor and Loki, blend on high, and kick back with some gamma rays? That sounds like something that would work in a comic book.

Or find that Spider. Though the MCU doesn't tell us it's exact location...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
And if they need money they can always sell blonsky's original serum to make some siper soldiers
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Awesome no only something for stealth and he is golden after his armor ofcourse
5,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 358 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 .. Last Next »