Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
AscendedHumanity chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
wow didn't think you were this delicate to just quit because people who usually use guest accounts and are cowards just hate mail. Sure the fic isn't perfect but it isn't trash or bad like many other fictions.
Ninelotus chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Damn man, I was enjoying it.
Selkor chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
I’m so sad I really enjoyed this story.
Williams1996 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
You shouldn't just ignore thos comments m8 the story is good im enjoying it and if you enjoy writing it nothing else matters.
Emperor Palps chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Haters gona hate, ignore them you got talent
DeathXMaster chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
...And the FLAMES kill another good fic. Too bad
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
...what the hell? See, this is why we can't have nice things. Because assholes just can't take the fact that there are people better than they are in some aspect of life.

I'm not talking about the author, I'm talking about the people that caused this to happen.
PUFFA chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
please reconsider, this story is incredibly entertaining and i genuinely looked forward to every update :(
BlackWolf091 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
please I just fonished chapter 8
Master Mystic Nathaniel Midori chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Nooooooooo! I Love the story. Just because some say it sucks does not mean its terrible. I Mean come on you have on this story alone 663 favs and 815 follows that is no mean feat but you did that. This has so much you could and you through that away because some don't like then they can F*** of themselves.
Val'Hor chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Ooookaayyy... Well I hope it won't discourage you and that you will still continue to write despite some people's comments. Personnally, I have to say that your story was quite unique. Indeed, even though it was a little too much with him having nearly a no problems until Bast, I really liked Fury's reactions and it's rare to find stories with SI's like yours. I only knew of The Goblin and The Spider until you began to write. :)
I hope the bad comments won't stop you from writing as while some people are basta*rds it would be a shame if they crushed your writer spirit.
Still thanks for writing, it's always a pleasure to see something as unique and even though I disagreed with a lot of your SI's choices I like the fact that you didn't go the conventional way of having your SI as a likeable person.
Clinpipe chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Ah no! I was loving the story, please dont
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Dude its a nice story just ignore flamers or whiny bitches I really hope you continue this story
Tristrashes chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Dude, sure your OC is screwed in the head and have issues, and also how this fic is so dark it can put vantablack to shame, but seriously, this fic is like a breath of life for me. No one ever writes a darkfic or a villain-ish OC anymore. It's a shame you decided to discontinue it due to some discouraging reviews and most probably PMs (that was probably from people who only read those fix-it romance OCs tbfh), but do think about the chance of continuing or maybe rewriting this someday. I wish you best of luck in your future fics.
Redentor chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
That Queen has a better grasp of science than she does human nature. Everyone working together? Pull the other one lady, it has bells on it.
5,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 360 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 380 .. Last Next »