Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
BlackWolf091 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
please I just fonished chapter 8
Master Mystic Nathaniel Midori chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Nooooooooo! I Love the story. Just because some say it sucks does not mean its terrible. I Mean come on you have on this story alone 663 favs and 815 follows that is no mean feat but you did that. This has so much you could and you through that away because some don't like then they can F*** of themselves.
Val'Hor chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Ooookaayyy... Well I hope it won't discourage you and that you will still continue to write despite some people's comments. Personnally, I have to say that your story was quite unique. Indeed, even though it was a little too much with him having nearly a no problems until Bast, I really liked Fury's reactions and it's rare to find stories with SI's like yours. I only knew of The Goblin and The Spider until you began to write. :)
I hope the bad comments won't stop you from writing as while some people are basta*rds it would be a shame if they crushed your writer spirit.
Still thanks for writing, it's always a pleasure to see something as unique and even though I disagreed with a lot of your SI's choices I like the fact that you didn't go the conventional way of having your SI as a likeable person.
Clinpipe chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Ah no! I was loving the story, please dont
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Dude its a nice story just ignore flamers or whiny bitches I really hope you continue this story
Tristrashes chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Dude, sure your OC is screwed in the head and have issues, and also how this fic is so dark it can put vantablack to shame, but seriously, this fic is like a breath of life for me. No one ever writes a darkfic or a villain-ish OC anymore. It's a shame you decided to discontinue it due to some discouraging reviews and most probably PMs (that was probably from people who only read those fix-it romance OCs tbfh), but do think about the chance of continuing or maybe rewriting this someday. I wish you best of luck in your future fics.
Redentor chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
That Queen has a better grasp of science than she does human nature. Everyone working together? Pull the other one lady, it has bells on it.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Dafuq? When did that happen? Shit. Hope you come back to it one day, at least.

Take the time to relax, unwind, see what people didn't like. You do you, and I hope you don't quit writing altogether.
sinner213 chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
you reconsider.
Apokalyps117 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
It's a shame because I was really enjoying this. I hope you continue it.
BunyipInCorp chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
aw man I was living this story
Loud Riot chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
Come on man don't give up just because there are a bunch of guys who just move the goal post every time, those people will never be satisfied no matter what you write, you should just post whatever you like and if random asshole#16746 doesn't like it good for him.
In the end no matter how "bad" they tell you your fic is in Spacebattles they actually like unironically This Bites and whatever garbage Worm fic of the week.
That being said it would be a shame to see the end of the only avengers fic that isn't a OCxCptAmericaxBuckyxLoki dumpster fire.
muddyleaf chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
What! Aw really well it was nice while it lasted, but i still love the story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
But I was enjoying your story! Aw man come on i want more!
Thunderbird29 chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
First of all, yes it is fucked up to some extent but so is Game of Thrones. I mean Cersei and Jaime, seriously. I hate your protagonist, I truly do but I love your story. It was something original... refreshing and now that it's gone I feel like shit for not encouraging you.

But if you are really so bothered by negative comments then reevaluate yourself as a writer, think over this story as well. Once you do that, try to write something else. Something that is unpopular doesn't mean that it's bad.
5,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 361 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 381 .. Last Next »