Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
Red's Melancholy chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Well I'm not trying to tell you how to write your story or anything, but wtf just happened? Why turn your badass story into something out of A Christmas Carol? Like, the fuck happened? Also, why are you spending so many chapters on the Black Panther arc? Your 12 steps are quickly turning into a never ending story of adding steps.. Hopefully this'll get turned back around to how it was progressing before
rpenschuck chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Amazing again! I love this fic so far. Can’t wait for more! :D
Reptil chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
This is freaking awesome he's signalling deciding true goals instead of just surviving and his will to survive is incredible. Will this be like naruto where he has to give his darker self a hug or will it be more like bleach where he has to show it whose boss. Ps did u kill Rwanda/ shuris mom just so she could be your characters ghost of Christmas past. Keep it up
evo123457 chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
the hell? how will he survive against something that has all his enhancements while he's in the form of his ordinary human self with no enhancements?
MrKeyFox chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
you keep saying kind instead of KID, same with your first chapter with every second now instead of ANY, seriously an entire chapter for this ham-fisted garbage. What next scrooge gonna come along and save your soul. One chapter for both trials fuck. Quality dropping fast great.
king gilgamesh chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
too many excuses hmm...goodbye I know a better story spacebattles where at least that story makes sense...really pathetic
Drake Cross15 chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Wow did not expect you to give Michael a alter ego. But your showing that power never comes without consequences and that consequence is an alter ego that doesn’t want to be controlled for his power. BRAVO.
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Now this was some awesome character development, your guy has a realised purpose and it's gonna be cool to see him reach it.
Something to be wary of, if he gets the gauntlet before Thanos or however you're handling that the soul stone is sentient and likes absorbing the spirits of its users and locking them into the hippie dreamland called soul world. Adam Warlock has largely been the only one to resist its attempts at both absorption and possession out of sheer force of will at the cost of the infinity stone becoming part of his own soul in a way, so McCole needs to be wary of that particular gem.
Mimeomia chapter 7 . 5/20/2018
Thank god for no more POV's, this was cringy as fuck!
Diaconsecond chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Much better than the other mcu si. Way better
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
A few spelling errors, but solid and emotional. Nice chapter all together, and I like how you're forcing McCole to confront his actions and showing the consequences of them. Is he going to do some bullshit like "accept his inner darkness as part of him" in order to complete this challenge? Cuz that sounds like it would hurt. And maybe transform his body more, because of the magical catalyst that started all of this.

Oh, yeah. Frank Castle. He's angry at you. Well, it was a good story while it lasted... Sad to see you die so soon, but I guess it can't be helped. Hope the rewrite avoids that badass of death next time. /jk
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Would be cool if when he becomes more powerful he gets payback on Bast.
ImaginativeFury chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Well this showed us how you effectively fucked up canon from this point forward.

If you don't act fast in your next schemes then you are dead.
MrKeyFox chapter 6 . 5/19/2018
Gay ending to this chapter your gay kys, that being said good story no cliches except the end to this chapter "I repeat kys, not following cliches my ass", ya haven't done the whole some how everyone finds out you're from another universe "except this chapter kys", you haven't told anyone your secrets props, no existential crisis, no revealing the world is a movie/comic props, aside from fucking up so bad in this chapter still a good story but since you've done one of the biggest cliches in all SI fics. I'm expecting this to drop in quality fast. Props.
koseta.a chapter 7 . 5/19/2018
Love this story also love fury's reactions
5,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 .. Last Next »