Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2018
Hilarious but one question are they also going to steal gravitoniem? I dont know if it comes in other mcu stuf but it in in some episodes of agents of Shield
IndigoRetsu chapter 7 . 5/17/2018
OH GOD MY SIDES-by the way good work-HAHAHAHA
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 5/17/2018
This story is tremendous amounts of fun.

I kind of want to see what happens with Wakanda and the fight between T'Challa and Kilmonger though.

Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2018
Good to see you fuck nigganda over.

I fucking hate blacks.
Selias chapter 3 . 5/16/2018
I hope that the SI has been studying his ass off. The Serum should have enhanced his intelligence, as well, and he can find tons of stuff about physics, chemistry, biology, engineering, and so on, online and at public libraries.
Anon chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
Omake: and that's exactly how it happened
ReaderofFF1 chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
That was a nice rant haha :D I agree with you it's your story and so far it has been a great one so I am eager for more. By the way eating all those herbs in the last chapter was awesome because it is just what I would do in that situation. Of course there is the Panther goddess to dealt with but hey those herbs are awesome and super powerful and magical. They make whoever eats them as strong if not even outright stronger than a super solider and that is just one. Man Wakanda is broken, they have the most powerful metal in the planet and a herb that is just as strong if not even stronger than the super soldier serum that every other country is willing to kill thousands for. That country is too OP man :D But then again, their foot soldiers do seem to still follow their more tribal ways of combat. They can easily make a hand held weapon capable of blowing up a tank with no problems but still mainly use spears and swords. Don't misunderstand I love spears and swords but this the MCU and a foot solider using a spear (vibranium or not) would be more effective against alien invaders with the hand held tank buster. That said vibranium is so OP (in the MCU and everywhere else actually) that for all I know that spear can cause entire ships to explode with a single hit
ReaderofFF1 chapter 6 . 5/16/2018
First of all, I love the title of this chapter. I actually laughed when I read it :D .

I like this chapter. Vibranium is OP and learning how to use it is a must (especially seeing as Michael has a lot of it stored) Moreover the technology from Wakanda is amazing. The jet Black Panther uses is one of my favorite vehicles. And the Black Panther suits is also pretty amazing. Kudo to you for taking it. I mean it doesn't look particularly bulky or armored (if anything is the opposite seeing as it's a very slim design, meant for agility and ease of movement) and yet it stops bullets from assault rifles like if they were wet paper going against plate armor. It's badass and definitely something worth taking, studying and using. Though seeing as Michael's enhancements have left him so tall he might need to make a new one that fits him. After all it was Shuri the one that design the nanotech suits and that takes place in the future when she is as teenager. Also speaking of Shuri while I agree with you with the no killing children rule, rattling her brain like that might just leave some unfortunate consequences for the young princess.

Your use of Killmonger and Klaue was awesome, the way the acted was very in-character for them and it truly makes it seems as Michael has this awesome plan. We know he (you) does have a plan but seeing how the action and the steps all fall in place it's awesome and it give it that much sense of realism. And is also nice to see Michael and Stein becoming friends. They were two individuals that only work together due to their own goals that just happen to align with each other but now they are official partners and friends it's nice to see because it helps the SI realize that this is his life now. He has made many plans but planning something and actually doing so are two different things. Stein's friendship seems to help Michael remember that he is actually living this, just like killing people in previous chapters did. Excellent job there :)

Also I must admit that I love the fast updates, I know it's selfish but I really enjoy it haha. This story has become the main story that I read (the first I checked each day) Awesome work and awesome chapter.
Douggernaut chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
I love SI stories like this! Can't wait for more!
ReaderofFF1 chapter 5 . 5/16/2018
Hey man late review here haha. Nice using Killmonger as your tool is a good idea. That dude might be a great fighter but he is dominated by his emotions. So using his thirst for revenge as strings to manipulate him and use him is a good idea. Also Stein really topped himself with his Enhanced Brain/Mind Formula. The additions of a sharper mind would make a really deadly combo when combined with your super strength and other body enhancements.

I can't wait to see what Michael and Stein will do with the Vibranium. I just saw Black Panther and that metal is marvelous. It has so many applications and is so strong that is just plain OP.

All in all a good chapter :D
Myllinu chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
Funny Omake
Fitoor chapter 3 . 5/16/2018
Wonder what would've happened if after getting Killian all excited Michael just decided to stood him up.
CharmingButIrrational chapter 5 . 5/16/2018
Aaaaand the story has gone full bullshit crack. Oh well. Managed to entertain me for 10 to 15 min. Good luck with whatever this is.
simply Eric chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
...make this canon.
Sceonn chapter 6 . 5/16/2018
Given that he just fucked Wakanda over, it's only fitting that the Goddess of Wakanda fucks him over.
5,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 365 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 385 .. Last Next »