Reviews for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
Awesome if there are mutants mystique whoeld be useful for stealth and if taskmaster exist his powers could be very useful you can even make a deal to make him a super soldier
ReaderofFF1 chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
This story is awesome. Keep up the good work man :D
Drake Cross15 chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
Love your story can’t wait for the next chapter
red1997 chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
Good chapter.

Cheers
Corrin
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
Hmmm your starting to get into the big leagues now, the issue that is currently holding both you and Stein back is your enhanced forms making you too recognizable removing the ability to earn money in legal ways and also removing the ability for stealth. The current issue you need to solve is this otherwise S.H.I.E.L.D, Hydra e.t.c. so first of all are there any characters with shapeshifting abilities available? If you can find one then both you and Stein will be able to slip into a new identity, you will regain your ability for stealth and a normal job to earn money and you will once again be able to hander smaller tech/engineering. Anyways so right now you have a whole year till the events of Avengers occur? Find out which movies occurred before them and see how to take advantage of them if you can.
sageking1870 chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
awesome
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
Hot damn this is amazing! I'm very much looking forward to seeing you make Thanos cry. I would suggest your guy get his hands on Hank Pym's shrinking tech to get around the height problem, which would be a great scene to picture as your Master Chief plus extra character runs around as a tiny person capable of carrying a fridge or something.
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
Another chapter!? You are on a roll, my friend! :D

I am looking forward to the next chapter. I can't wait to see how McCole gets Vibranium. That is going to be interesting to read!

Also, nice fight scene! It was really cool to see the main character actually fight. Glad to see while he is powerful, he is not an expert fighter. So, he still has room to improve.
El Espectador chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
I love the story
Fav snd follow
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2018
Awesome but he should also do something to make him smarter
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2018
Currently the best MCU SI ever!
No bullshit enhanced intelligence.
No powerups given by ROB.
Just plain minimal plot armor/luck, knowledge of future canon plot, and a huge ton of guts to pull it off.

His actions are realistic for someone who just want to survive (or becoming a Galactic Overlord), without nothing to start with. Well his intelligence is on above average I guess, especially with his hacking and technical skills. With step 4 done, I guess other steps involve others blood [Extremis, Giant-man, Spiderman(before or after the bite), Thor's blood?(wihout his godhood ofcourse)]. Other technologies (Arc Reactor, Chauturi, Vulture). Other powersources [Mystic Arts, Infinity Stones (Teseract/Space, Loki's Staff/Mind, Eye of Agamotto/Time).

More updates please! Good job!
karuma012 chapter 2 . 5/3/2018
Damn this is good, I'm into the whole SI thing this week and this is the 2nd or 3rd one I found so far going after ultimate power thats not too far fetched and a bit more possible. Love to know more on how the MC achives the goal on the following chapters, nice work dude.
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 5/3/2018
A second chapter, a day after the first. Nice!

So, now the main character has superpowers now. That is awesome! I can't wait to see where the story goes from here! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2018
Hahaha I will say this again I love this! This was much better than the tooth idea I suggested possibly could have been, from now on I will eagerly await each thing that occurs although I would like to bring up a point or two. You can't go out in public now and you will certainty take a massive hit in the stealth department so perhaps you need to get ahold of something like Xavier's illusion tech thing he gives to Kurt so he appears relatively normal. Also will you still be keeping the suit idea? You will no longer fit into your version of Tony's suit hut your character put in to much effort to just dump it as welll... well shit I'm coming up with dozens of possible what ifs in my head like showing stein the arc reactor papers or stealing the vibranium Ultron used for his meteor incident, I think I need to leave for a bit and calm down this is probably the best story I've seen in a long time it's admittedly a little fast but it's still good.
red1997 chapter 2 . 5/3/2018