Reviews for A Challenging Hostage
PSW chapter 29 . 7/15
Lovely story, thx for writing. :-)
lulu2613 chapter 29 . 4/6
That was beautiful!
lulu2613 chapter 28 . 4/6
You gotta love Gaius!
Aww Freya and Merlin!
Oh and Thurston finally showing his emotions!
lulu2613 chapter 27 . 4/6
Well Morgana you kinda don’t deserve your freedom.
lulu2613 chapter 26 . 4/6
Uhh umm I cared a great deal about Nimueh, in fact, and all her cryticness and snarky goodness.
lulu2613 chapter 19 . 4/5
That was hilarious... until it wasn’t.
lulu2613 chapter 16 . 4/5
They really need to stop doing that. Poor Freya.
lulu2613 chapter 14 . 4/5
RL?
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 4/4
Wait is Uther still Morgana’s biological father?! Because if she’s planning on “seducing the king” that will be so wrong on so many levels!
Thanks for including what Merlin’s spell meant.
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 4/4
Wow what a first meeting!
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 4/3
What an exciting and original synopsis!
While you don’t blame Merlin for Morgana joining the dark side, I do. I blame Kilgarah for telling Merlin about Morgana’s “supposed destiny”. I blame Merlin for listening to that idiotic dragon and for gaslighting Morgana. If Merlin and/or Gaius had ignored Kilgarah’s misguided and just plain wrong advice Morgana wouldn’t have felt like she was going crazy and felt so betrayed by the people who was suppose to care about her. And she wouldn’t have been so vulnerable and so easily to manipulate by her sister.
I’m sorry I had to get that of my chest. Morgana deserves so much better and I’m happy someone else sees that.
Powerful chapter.
Lol. Love it. Saw that coming when Gwen mentioned the book.
I like what's happening between Morgana and Merlin. I wonder how freya will put Morgana in her place.
Balinor?
I love the running arc of revised episode plots in italics. It adds to the depth of the fic and provides an interesting backdrop.
I was cheering when Thurston handled the bounty hunter. Lol. Awesome.