Reviews for Closure
I am truely thankful you’ve written this up. That game has left me with so many questions and the fact you’ve created a fanfic to put into words what could have happened next means a lot. I’ve always loved your style of writing and the personality you give to the characters. Hopefully there will be more ?
Fatalromance chapter 1 . 6/13
Oh pls continue this. I love it
Insomniac Nights chapter 1 . 5/5
I absolutely love this and I'm so excited. I recently watched the walk through of the game and while at first I thought Sam and Josh might've made a cute couple, I then began to wonder about Mike and Josh. However, I tried not to really think about them because he was with Jess, but the latter half of the game made me think that Sam and Mike would make a pretty great team(his muscles didn't hurt either). So I'm really glad that I saw you had decided to write about this fandom because there aren't many writers I'd trust enough to read about them. Can't wait to see where you go with this! xoxo
AsthmaticZombie chapter 1 . 5/3
I can't tell you how pleased I am that you're indulging in this plunnie. I loved this game so much and barrelled through fics. I've read your other fics and stories and I'm so excited to see what you do with this.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 5/3
Jess was terrible. I enjoyed this chapter
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 5/2
Damn, woman! I loved this game. And this is so perfect, because it definitely gives you a feeling that Sam and Mike should be just MORE at the end of the game (we’ll leave the fact that they made Jessica and Emily both kind of unlikeable out of it ).