Reviews for Bring May Flowers
CharlieBoneFan chapter 31 . 7/1
Good story!
Flicka Lover chapter 10 . 6/6
All of me by John Legend would go great with is story!
BDemon1995 chapter 31 . 6/4
Thank you for your time and dedication! I can’t wait to read your new stuff!
leafgreenflower chapter 27 . 6/4
Oh gods I can't stop laughing. This is brilliant.
leafgreenflower chapter 24 . 6/4
This is one of the most delightful takes on Hanahaki's disease I've read. I love the timing.
Tiger Priestess chapter 31 . 6/3
Cute fic! Loved when they were playing confessions and Marinette mentioned his phone

Cute story, happy belated birthday, by the way.
LyueZ chapter 31 . 6/3
Awwwwww...
So sweet till the end... I really love those two living together.
Ohhh yes, the theory has more sense that what I have though.
Thanks for be this punctual... and really finish the story. *Send you a big hug*
SleepinBeautyK chapter 31 . 6/1
I just got tears eyed in the end with Plagg and Tikki like I love it instant favorite of story.
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 31 . 6/1
oh my gosh, this entire story was adorable!
Marichat4evaaaaa chapter 31 . 6/1
noooooo its the end! this sis the .ever ive got to admit it! i love it too much that i want you to do a sequel for this! love u and love this story so much!
Rose Tiger chapter 31 . 6/1
Beautiful!
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 5/31
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short...
Demi clayton chapter 29 . 5/31
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for. Please and thank you.
Diane chapter 28 . 5/30
Umm, you may want to reword the sentence after Marinette asks your mom? since it doesn't make sense as is.
princess chapter 23 . 5/30
Adrien Agreste jealous of a... CAT!? I'm gonna die, I am laughing that hard.