Reviews for A Second Chance
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 179 . 5h
This chapter was everything! I must say, starting this chapter off with Draco’s POV was unexpected, but I like it. I love them contemplating why the tournament is cancelled and why Harry is injured before they start to put the pieces together. Blaise is so funny. He always gives off this don’t care attitude and I love it. I love that Narcissa send the coordinates of where Lucius was summoned to aka the graveyard to Draco. That is a very cool addition! I love that Andromeda spoke to Draco and offered her home to the Slytherin boys if they need it. What a kind soul! I find it very interesting that Draco, Blaise, and Theo are all capable of Occlumency. I like that you’ve hinted at them having been taught from a young age. Poor Theo is terrified his father will find out he’s gay. I am worried about what Thaddeus Nott will do when he finds out, as he obviously will. Please let Theo be okay, he is quickly becoming one of my favourite characters. I am interested in Andromeda speaking to Narcissa, that has potential.

Ooh, I love how they came to the immediate realization that it is the diadem of Ravenclaw, how interesting! I can’t wait for them to find it! OMG, I love Sirius here:

“Merlin,” Sirius exclaimed in surprise. “I never knew why the Bloody Baron was covered in blood and from what I understood, everyone was too afraid to ask him. Wait, if he murdered the woman he loves in an Albanian forest, how did they end up at Hogwarts? Never mind. Not important. What makes you think the diadem — fuck!”

His train of thought just makes perfect sense to me! I love that Ginny is holding Harry’s hand and I love that when she tried to leave her said her name in his sleep! I’m not grinning like an idiot, I’m not! I’m so happy right now! It’s a sign! They are getting closer!

Wow! I absolutely love the idea of there being a council of wolves and that Remus goes to Adrian for help! I am looking forward to how they will help with everything! I find this very intriguing! Also, I couldn’t help but smile when Remus stepped in front of Tonks as if to protect her and how Adrian and Maia could smell Remus on Tonks and just knew she was his mate. I find that oddly adorable. It gives me warm and fuzzies!

I am internally squealing by how happy Harry is to wake up and have Ginny by his side! I love that she puts his glasses on his face, that they don’t stop holding hands. Aww, he asked for Ron and then lumped everyone else together. Their such great friends! Ooh shit, Sirius accidentally said there were eight Horcruxes! OMG! Is Harry about to find out? Eeee! I love that Harry wants Ginny to stay! I love that he twined his fingers with hers! Out of everything you have written, this was the most chilling moment I have ever experience: Harry glared at him.

“Number nine: We always tell each other the truth.”
Sirius swallowed. “I don’t know how to tell you this.”
Harry stared at him, green on grey and the pit in his stomach deepened and he suddenly knew. “It’s in me, isn’t it?”

Well done! I love the way Harry yelled at Sirius and freaked out and I loved how Ginny just snapped at him and put him in his place. Then she made Sirius come back in and explain everything. I absolutely love Ginny tracing Harry’s scar and him letting her. OMG, I love them so much! I can’t wait for them to kiss already!

I love that Sorcha came in and held him and Harry just let it all out and cried. The poor boy needed that! I love how much love and family and support he has. It’s beautiful! I love Sorcha feeding him and telling him a story to help him sleep. So lovely!

I love that Luna was outside waiting for Ginny to return. Luna is an amazing friend and I hope we see more of her. She is a delight! I really loved the conversation between Tonks and Maia. That is so interesting! I love the idea of Tonks having to mark Remus and what the differences mean. So fascinating! Your creativity continues to astound me! OMG! Tonks bit him and it was so hot and then he proposed! You end it there! Eeeee! Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 178 . 5h
OMG! I love Harry clinging to Sirius so tightly that Sirius can’t even check him out. The poor boy is in shock! I love that when Remus tries to leave, Harry won’t let him and Tonks goes in his place to check things out. I cannot tell you how much I love the fact that Harry has Sirius, Remus, and Zee all there to support him right now. I love that Nyx is being a guard cat by the door.

Poor Bagman! I actually feel bad for him! Macnair just killed his daughter in front of him. I can’t even imagine! I hate Abraxas Malfoy with a passion! He is an evil man!

I love the idea of Tonks having to go through the maze and deal with some of the obstacles to find Viktor and Cedric. Very cool addition. I am loving how the two ministries are so supportive and talking Fudge like he’s an idiot for not believing Voldemort’s back. I love that Ron is so comforting and so supportive to Hermione. I just really love that Ron, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, and Neville are all such good friends to comfort each other. Ron and Ginny even comforting Mandy is sweet, though her demanding to see Harry annoyed me. He’s with his family. Leave him alone!

I really loved seeing them watch the memory and their reactions. Sirius feeling entirely guilty because he didn’t get Harry’s message on the mirror. Remus, Tonks, and Zee all leaving but Sorcha staying to sing to Harry just broke my heart. I love that he has this amazing woman who will sing to him while Pomfrey patches him up. This was an incredible chapter! Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 177 . 5h
OMG! Did Cedric just get away? DID HE? I did not see that coming!

OMG! Cedric found Viktor and you let us believe they would get help and then — YOU KILLED BOTH OF THEM? OH MY GOD! False hope! Uncalled for!

This description of Bellatrix Lestrange gives me chills: "A familiar high-pitched laugh grabbed him by the throat and he glared at the woman who strolled through the fog. Bellatrix Lestrange was the image of the beautiful monster; the one who lured you into the night by her beauty and feminine wiles only to tear you apart by the throat the moment that you were alone. Her dark black curls hung half-way down her back, her tips dancing in silver. She wore a black lace corset dress and tall black laced boots under her black hooded open robe. Her lips were blood red against her pale skin and her eyes danced in manic glee."

Just stunningly written! Wow! Bellatrix licking his blood, Abraxas cutting his arms open… this is so much darker! I love it! TWO! "Two who remain my most faithful servants and who are in fact working for me right now. In fact, they are both stationed at Hogwarts awaiting instructions.”

WHO ARE THEY? Who is watching Bagman? I need to know! This is so intense! Oh my god, how do they know? Is someone coming to save him? OMG! He changed into his Animagus and he fucking Apparated! WOW! Amazing! Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 176 . 5h
I forgot to add, I LOVE that you created your own little family trees for the Krum Family and the Delacour Family. You're so creative!
Thank you for sharing!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 176 . 5h
YES! I love that Harry went to Theo! It would be nice if those two became friends! Theo asking Harry if he finally realized Ginny’s gorgeous and Harry ignoring him had me smiling. His favourite snogging place! Theo really does love to flirt, doesn’t he?

The Viktor and Hermione bit was very nice! I like that she’s starting to explore her sexuality a little. Giving Viktor a handjob, very nice! I like that he doesn’t pressure her to do anything, it really shows how much he cares for her. I love that she’s doing to meet his parents and it worries me with how much I’ve come to love them together. Hermione belongs with Ron, but I am loving Viktor. Why do you do this? I am torn!

I am interested in Snape having gone back to Voldemort in hopes to gain information on this potion. There are people on the inside? As in more than one! I was starting to suspect Bagman but who is the other one? I am not at all upset that Snape was tortured. I love that Remus is immediately trying to figure out how to keep Harry safe. I hate that no one is thinking that the third task might be a trap though. I mean, why would they, but still! I am on pins and needles!

Hmm, Miranda Jameson seems like an interesting character. I like that she was on the committee for the tournament so she has background on what is going on. I love that Harry immediately goes to Remus’ office to fill him on the third task and to tell him that Bagman wants to help him again. LOL, "You have to say that", yes not true, parents don’t have to say that LOL.

I’m so happy that Tonks is going to be an A3 and I adore how proud Remus is of her. Harry’s excitement is so nice! He really does view her as a big sister! I really hope you don’t kill her so Harry gets the chance to be an Auror with Tonks. That would be awesome! It gives me warm and fuzzies when Remus pulls the parental card. This is absolutely not up for discussion. I love that! He is so sexy and I love him being the stern dad! I love him wanting to protect Harry at all costs. Very well done!

I love the idea of Harry practicing for the third task in the obstacle courses that Remus and McGonagall have prepared for the Defence Club, amazing idea! I loved that Remadora! I love how much Remus genuinely loves pleasing her and I love how tender he is. OMG, Tonks breaking out the handcuffs was amazing! I do love the image of Remus Lupin naked, handcuffed to the bed, with a very large erection. So hot! I love that he used the cuffs on her too!

No, no. I don’t like that. There’s no need to comment on how old Marauder is getting. I don’t like that at all. I love Sirius and Zee’s little holiday and I really love that despite things not working out with Althea, that Sirius has remained friends with Apollo and Medea, that’s very nice. I love that Cedric joins Harry in the obstacle course prep. It makes sense since he is a Hogwarts champion as well. I love that Sirius is taking the time to time both of them. It’s so nice to see Harry having such camaraderie with all of the champions.

THEO IS SIMPLY THE BEST! I love Theo kissing Michael and saying ‘thanks for last night.’ I agree. That is totally worse for Michael as he is a bigot! I love that Nyx goes to greet Harry! I love the idea of McGonagall having a pet tiger! I love Harry introducing his family to all of the champions and it’s so sweet that Sirius stepped in for Greg Granger about Viktor. I love that! I love your attention to detail and I think it’s very cool that the French and Bulgarian ministers have returned for the third task, that is very realistic! Okay, I don’t want to like Mandy. But this is cute:

“Go win it, Harry,” she said kissing him a third time.
He grinned. “I just want it to be over. I don’t even care. You can cheer for Fleur if you want.”
She chuckled and brushed his lips with hers. “I’ll be cheering for you, you daft boy. Good luck.”

Okay, why does she have to be so nice? Aww, Hermione and Viktor said I love you! I love that Hermione wants to run to tell Ginny right away and Hermione’s right, Harry doesn’t care if he wins, so I love that she wished Viktor good luck!

Ooh, a trench full of scorpions! I am already liking the changes made! Though I am suddenly worried about Harry being left with Jameson to enter the maze. I don’t like the idea of people on the inside after all. The bit with the figure is interesting. I still think Bagman and now you mentioned this mysterious she who is watching Bagman?

Is it Jameson or was he just making sure Jameson wasn’t watching him?

I still think it’s Bagman. I don’t know! I really love that Harry had three riddles! And I think it’s very awesome how you had Harry save Cedric, then Viktor save Harry. Again the camaraderie of them all just makes me smile! I hope they continue to be friends, as long as you don’t kill Cedric that is. I like the addition of a mystical Rubik’s cube, very cool!

Oh dear. I am afraid to move forward to the next chapter. Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 175 . 5h
Great chapter! Poor, Ginny, boys are frustrating and honey, that never goes away! I love this line:

"It was that great Harry laugh too, the one that made you know he had let his guard down."

I love that he has a great Harry laugh and that Ginny acknowledges it! Wow! Michael apologized, I am shocked. But then… omg, giving Ginny that flashback right when Michael was becoming an absolute dick was heartbreaking! I hate that Riddle did that to her! I hate that Michael made her relive it. I’m happy she hexed him. He deserved it. She said no. He had no right. I love that George found her and comforted her.

“First rule of being a big brother: No one is allowed to pick on my baby sister who’s not family.”

LOL! That seems like a fair rule. I’m so happy he was there for her and made her feel better. Ginny really needed that support. Yes, I do think Ginny will have to apologize to Michael, but he certainly has to apologize to her as well.

I loved Harry’s little chat with Zee! She’s so sweet and I think her advice was good. Harry should let himself be happy with Mandy, give her a chance. I’m so glad he talked to her about what he’s feeling! Also, Jurassic Park is a great movie choice! Harry and Mandy are cute! I love Harry teasing Sirius for taking so long to hook up the surround sound and Zee is adorable! I love Sirius calling her a traitor lol. Aww, Sirius:

“You’re the first he’s ever really had and I can tell you, babe, next to Lily Potter, no one on this earth could do a better job than you.”

Zee is a lucky woman!

Wow! Michael turned out to be a serious prat! Well, since you’ve already done it — he did not say that! What a jerk! Then Ginny with her sass just slays me! She nodded.

“I’m sorry, too… that I chose such a manky knob head to be my boyfriend! Su Li can have you, in all of your cheating douchery, you prat!”

LMAO! So deserved! What a dick!

THEO! I love Theo! I’ve missed him! I love that he’s going to do a mud mask with Ginny and Luna. OMG that domestic bliss turning into Harry turning Sirius’ hair grey was hilarious! I love Sirius’ reaction! He is hilarious! Haha, I love that Harry peed on him! The pranks are so cute and fun! I love those two! I love seeing how Sirius is trying his best to be honest with Harry despite not being able to tell him everything. It’s a lot for him to handle (for Sirius) and you can see it’s eating at him to keep it a secret. I’m glad he told Harry he would explain everything after the third task.

Wow! I love all of the work Hermione is doing with the house elves! I love the approach you took of having her speak and communicate with Zee about forming a plan. I think she’s going to do great things! I love that Harry went to check on Ginny and make sure she’s okay. He’s the best friend/totally smitten with her and it’s adorable!

“Hermione, do you know what Ginny hexed him with?”
“She Bat Bogeyed him,” Hermione said.
Ron blanched and stared at Harry in horror. “Worse. She made the bat-shaped bogeys come out of his prick instead of his nose.”
Harry visibly winced. Yeah, Ginny didn’t need his help, he thought. But he still had a burning desire to punch Michael Corner in the nose. Damn Ginny for making him promise to keep his nose out of it. He thought that punching him would be oddly satisfying and cathartic. Too bad he couldn’t do it.

I love that he promised her. She’s smart to have made him do so. But I also kind of want to see Harry punch Corner in the nose, is that wrong? I love the idea of Sirius and Zee going on a little holiday to Greece! I’m very interested in the whole Merpeople bit with Princess Sapphira! And damn Sirius, that was naughty! I loved it! Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 174 . 5h
This chapter was great! It was the refresher I didn't know I needed! It was really cute how Harry asked out Mandy and already kissed her! Sirius has had a terrible/amazing influence on him! I just want Hinny, no Mandy!

I love that Ron had a nightmare and that he went to Ginny for comfort. When he called her Dinny, my heart soared! They are so sweet! I really love how you write the relationship between Ginny and her brothers! Oh my gosh, this scene! I love Ginny so much!

Ginny rolled her eyes at him. "You know what I hate most about having six big brothers?"
"Can't think of a single thing, actually," Ron said with a grin. "We're all pretty awesome."
"I hate how they always think that they're right and then when it turns out that maybe they kind of sort of maybe partially possibly were a teensy tiny bit right — they never let it go."
Ron grinned at her. "So, are you breaking up with the git or what?"
Ginny glared at him. "No."
"What? Why not?"
"Just to spite you."
Ron rolled his eyes. "Come on, Ginny! The bloke is a complete wanker, get rid of him."

Just the sass on her makes me smile! I love Ron trying to get her to break up with Corner, he definitely ships her and Harry. Ron is just so sweet and I love how he’s comforted by his sister. I love how you write all of the Weasleys.

That article was amazing! I love that Ginny wrote it and I love that it was all about consent, rape statistics on men, and on the whole idea of what love and lust are. Very well done! Of course, Harry would let Ginny interview him and I love that she wrote it! Ha, I love Harry calling Hermione a swot. Their friendship is just so sweet! I love how you write them like a brother and sister vibe.

I love that Fred and George asked to meet Sirius for help with the Bagman situation! And it’s so nice that Sirius is covering their debt. I love how much he adores them and their pranking ways! I love how supportive Sirius is, especially because Molly is so against the idea! They need someone in their corner and Sirius is right, he and James would definitely have been their biggest customers!

Harry and Mandy’s first date was really cute. I like that Mandy asked why Harry doesn’t call Sirius and Remus dad. I think his answer makes sense and it’s sweet that he considers them fathers/uncles/brothers. They are so good for him. I love that he tells her all about Zee too. I just really love seeing Harry have a family that he deserves! Is it bad that I’m smiling because Harry spent part of his first date with Mandy talking all about Ginny? Oh, Harry, you are more than just smitten.

I love the idea of Hogwarts having a secret swimming pool! It definitely makes perfect sense to me and it sounds so beautiful with the waterfalls and everything. I love that you made it sound like a secret underground oasis that is built from the rocks. It being salt water is a nice touch and the story of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw building it as a man-free zone made me laugh. That definitely sounds right in my opinion.

Aww, it’s kind of sweet that Zee is feeling a bit jealous over Althea. Don’t worry Zee, you are far more beautiful and far too important to Sirius. I love how Althea is genuinely so nice. It’s cute that her and Xander call their kids demons and hellions haha. I love Althea and Xander’s happy little family and goodness, she’s pregnant again? They will definitely have their hands full! When Sirius kissed Zee and told her not to listen to Thea it made me wonder if Sirius is a bit worried that Althea might say something he doesn’t want Zee to know. But Zee already knows everything so that doesn’t make sense? Hmm.

I love the timeline! It’s so cool how you have everything lined up like that and I love the detail! The bit about Xander explaining all about the surgery is making me very nervous! Damn, they are finally going to tell him after the third task? Why do I feel like this will not go over well! Amazing chapter! I loved seeing Zee care so much about Harry! She’s an amazing mum! Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 173 . 2/24
I love seeing Ginny defending Harry! I couldn’t imagine how angry she must be knowing Romilda did that to him! I loved her room mates taking his poster down and telling her off a bit. I do feel a bit bad for Romilda, but not nearly enough. She deserves to be punished more for sure! When she called Ginny a cunt I wanted to smack her and to go and claim that Ginny did worse things with the Chamber of Secrets? Omg, that girl deserves to be smacked across the head!

I love that Sirius and Zee were there with Harry when he talked to Skeeter! They are such good parents! And Sirius reiterating that Harry did nothing wrong is so important! He needed to hear that. LMAO! Vagina’s Hard-On Hunt had me laughing! I can just picture Harry’s face! Haha! Oh, Harry, so sassy! A professor about — he was snogging LOL. Well, he’s not wrong!

Can I mention how much I love the fact that Remus and Tonks are just necking on the sofa? They’re adorable!

I love that Harry gets to go home for Easter with his family! He deserves that so much! I can’t stop smiling!

OMG! Ginny totally pranked Romilda! I love that she made her hair look like a tomato! I love that McGonagall came in just in time to see Romilda push Ginny. McGonagall is a bit amused I think as well, which is funny! No one messes with Harry and gets away with it! She wants to protect him as much as Ginny does! I love McGonagall! This made me smile:

“I want to see this article before it is published, but I do rather like the idea,” she admitted. She crossed her arms in front of her before she let out of a slow sigh. “I do not condone what you did and we both know that it was wrong of you. You will serve detention with me every night this week and we will not speak of it again.” McGonagall adjusted her square framed glasses, her eyes on Ginny. “And five points for your restraint.”

What a perfect response! Points for your restraint LOL! I love how you’re not afraid to show women with a strong sexual appetite. It is so hot that Zee just goes down on Sirius whenever she feels like it. I love that she tells him how much she wants to suck his cock and I love that she makes such a show of how much she’s enjoying herself. When she licked her finger, her eyes on him, it was so hot because it was also full of consent, she was letting him know what she was planning. I love seeing her love of sucking Sirius' dick. It’s so hot and so sexy and so nice to see! I know not all women like blowjobs, but some do and they should definitely be appreciated! Sirius’ comments about her cherry had me laughing and I love that they just generally love being with each other. And this:

Zee kissed down his chest. “I’m starving. Let’s go inside and scrounge up some lunch.”
Sirius smirked at her. “You just ate my cock like a woman dying of thirst, now you want food?”
She smacked him. “I need protein!” Sirius opened his mouth to respond to that and she covered it with her hand. “Don’t even say it, you prat. Real protein.”

I mean, Sirius isn’t wrong, she did just have some real protein LOL. I would also like to say that I love that Zee is curvy! She has big breasts and a round butt that jiggles and I love that about her. I love that she’s not a supermodel. She’s real. Thank you for showing that. I love Sirius teasing Zee about how she once was jealous of Thea and thought they were married. They are so cute! I’m so glad that Sirius finally told Zee about Xander and the plan for Harry. I love that Zee is so worried about Harry. She’s really become such a great mum to him and I cannot imagine his life without her. I love them having shower sex and Sirius teasing her for being in a randy mood. I don’t see him complaining. Again, I love that you show women not being afraid to be sexual. Thank you for that!

I love how you focus on education sometimes and it’s so cool that you have Harry taking Ancient Runes and how you said it’s a mix of Celtic, Babylonian, and Phoenician, that’s just really neat! Yes! Harry finally admits he has a crush on Ginny! No, he’s refusing to tell her! You really do want to emphasize the slow burn don’t you? Hmm, I can already see Michael being an ass. I love that Ginny is so defensive of Harry. Kiss me, I’m cute. Michael, that won’t last forever. He was definitely a git there! Hmm, Harry flirting with Mandy Brocklehurst? Interesting choice, but I want some Hinny! Amazing chapter! Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 173 . 2/24

Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 172 . 2/24
I love Remus listening to Billy Joel! I love Sirius and Zee making plans to watch a movie and have sex in the living room, according to Sirius LOL. And I’m so excited that Tonks is doing training to become an A3. She is awesome!

I’m so intrigued about this mysterious figure! Who is watching him? Someone else at Hogwarts or outside of Hogwarts? Damn, Malfoy is evil!

So nice to see Hermione and Viktor have a moment. I love how close they are getting, how Hermione is opening herself up to him. They are adorable!

Hmm, not sure I trust Michael too much and yes, I think he was a bit jealous. Him saying he wanted to jump in and save her himself seemed a bit over the top. Maybe I am letting my hate cloud my judgment.

Wait, Harry and Romilda Vane are dating? No way, she definitely slipped him something! He’s not acting like himself at all! I love that Harry went to find Romilda and was distracted by Ginny, yes something is definitely off with him! I absolutely love seeing his friends take care of him, Ron undressing him and helping him into bed, Ginny holding him and trying to keep him focused on her, on her hair, on her heartbeats… then Hermione stunning Romilda had me laughing! Snape was so vicious! She deserves it! Then Ron and Neville being absolute sweethearts and letting Harry sleep between them in their little blanket fort made me smile. He really does have the best friends.

I really have to applaud you for the punishments you dished out concerning the love potion. Thank you for making such an important statement about it being a date-rape drug. It alters one’s mind and makes them do things they wouldn’t normally do. It is a drug and it isn’t funny. Well done. The bit with Harry and Hermione at the end… again with the amazing friendship feels! This was an amazing chapter! Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 171 . 2/24
Oh, sweet Harry. You just wanked off to thoughts of Ginny. Things are not going to go back to normal. Admit you. You fancy the shit out of her. I LOVE THIS!

Ooh, this makes so much sense and I find it incredibly interesting:

"Not to mention that the castle was a magical being on its own and had rooms that appeared and disappeared based on the occupants of the castle, extra classrooms or guest rooms, bigger dorms and second dorms, secret passages to explore."

I totally agree with this how the castle expands and shrinks based on who is in attendance, very cool! I love that Xander has an idea and that he sent a letter to Sirius! I am completely interested to learn how they are going to operate on Harry to remove the Horcrux, almost as interested as I am to see how they are going to explain it to him that they kept it from him. It should be very interesting. Sirius going to tell Remus warms my heart. I love the equal partnership these two amazing men have formed between each other, both so willing to do everything they can to love and raise an amazing son. Ha, oral definitely counts! Zee and Tonks are two very lucky women! I love Sirius and Remus weighing the pros and cons of this operation and you can see how really, truly hard this has been to keep it from Harry. They both love him so much and are both terrified parents, Remus is right. I do hope they tell Tonks and Zee too so that the four of them can be supportive of Harry when he does find out. I can’t wait to hear what Xander has to say.

OMG, this is hilarious!

"Sirius suggested that they also add a charm to prevent anyone from overhearing any potential conversations that they may have about the operation outside of the safety of the charm zone. If anyone was discussing the operation and happened to mention the word ‘Horcrux’ while someone outside of the charm zone could overhear it, the non-informed party would hear something else entirely. Sirius decided that word would be ‘hard-on’ and anytime someone said the name Voldemort, those outside of the charm zone would hear the word ‘vagina’ much to Remus’ chagrin.
“Really, Sirius, does it all have to be about sex?”
Sirius grinned. “Think about it, Moony! Someone overhears your conversation and you’re talking about how important it is that we find the Horcrux that is concealed by Voldemort and all someone hears is that ‘we find the hard-on that is concealed by the vagina!’ That’s gold!”

Its Sirius, so of course it has to be about sex! Dick Eaters… snort. But the charm is very cool and I love that they are calling it the Marauder Charm, very fitting.

I like Cedric coming over to give Harry advice and I love that instead of the stupid take a bath advice, he actually told him something useful. Taking someone instead of an object? Interesting. I enjoyed the little bit of gossip above too how Ron and Lavender are snogging, how Dean is giving off jealousy vibes over Seamus and Will and therefore he and Parvati are arguing, very interesting indeed! I also very much approve of Harry’s naughty dreams and wouldn’t be at all opposed to seeing more of them. OMG, Sirius shouting praise at him before cuffing him across the head had me chuckling. Harry thought he was being sneaky, leaving the school. Sirius is right, that was incredibly dangerous! He could have drowned practicing his charm, but I’m so happy Sirius found him and talked some sense into him. I love that Sirius gave him Gillyweed to use as well and I am intrigued to see how it will fit into your plan for the second task. This bit had me laughing aloud:

"If you sneak out of school again, you will be grounded until your forty-five and serving detention alternately between Remus and Auntie Minnie for the rest of your Hogwarts education. Clear?”

Grounded until forty-five haha. Wow! Harry’s adventures in the Black Lake were amazing! I love him saving Fleur and them working together to escape the squids. Then the descriptions of the underwater city, everything — brilliantly well done! Oh my god, I love Harry getting hard because Ginny’s wrapped around him. Our boy is so smitten! Then him saving Gabrielle and riding a freaking kelpie! Amazing! This was phenomenally well done! I love seeing Percy running towards Ginny in terror and worry. Then to hear him thank Harry… my heart is full. It’s so nice to see the champions band together to yell at Bagman for taking live hostages. Snort, Sirius telling Harry if he punches him, Sirius will be honour bound to help out. LOL

I love them viewing what happened in the Black lake in the Pensieve, how original. I love Ron teases Harry about snogging Fleur under the water. Their friendship is so precious! I’m so glad that Harry and Ginny made up, but yes, Harry, you are definitely feeling something more than friendship and it’s time you own up to it! Amazing chapter! One of the best re-tellings of the second task I have ever read. Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 170 . 2/24
I love that Harry spent the remainder of his holiday practicing his duelling and Patronus with Misha, Sirius, Zee, Colt, Flo, and Sorcha. I love how the whole family is involved in his training. It's just so nice to see so many people loving and caring about Harry. Our boy deserves that!

I’m glad that Harry spoke to Hermione to explain about Winky and I love that Hermione is outraged about the injustice of it. There is an injustice and I love watching her try to think about how to change the world. I also love that he told Zee who then made sure to update Hermione on anything she might want to know. I love the support between everyone. It’s just lovely! I love the little Harry/Hermione moment on the train where she tells him about Viktor. Their friendship is so sweet and I love how they love each other like siblings. I love how Hermione makes him think outside of the box:

“I’d imagine that performing spells underwater would be quite different as well,” she said, looking thoughtful. “I mean you would be underwater, the oxygen levels and the atmosphere… it could affect your magic. But you’ll be practicing?”

Yes he will be and now he has more to think about. You really do think of everything, don’t you? Yes, Neville coming in for the win! I love how prepared Harry is and how much he is taking his time to figure things out and plan ahead. It’s so nice to see and makes me excited for what you have in mind for the second task! What an interesting twist to have Ernie Macmillan and Justin Finch-Fletchlely behind the badges along with Cedric Diggory's best friend. I find that very interesting indeed! Malfoy passed him something and isn’t wearing a badge? I am very intrigued now!

I love Ron and Hermione just supporting him. It gives me feels. Oh, Ron and Hermione! There is something there between them! What a touching memorial for Winky! I love that so many came out, that means so much to Dobby! The bit between Harry and Dobby was so sweet! I love the interesting description you provided about house elf magic. Fascinating. I love that Dobby bound himself to Harry as well, very cool!

I love that Sirius is going to learn how to do with Harry and Zee using Quidditch as a means of explanation… this woman knows her audience! I love how supportive Sirius and Zee are and instructing him that he has to stop when they say because it’s important for him to stay healthy. Such great parents! I love that they are making plans to form the Order and to bring people in. Sirius just telling Snape he’s going to give him Gillyweed had me laughing. Ooh, the bit with Snape and Pettigrew was very well done! I loved Kreacher tossing him out like trash!

Ooof, Jealous Harry has made an appearance! Him interrupting and threatening Corner was very interesting! And yeah, Hermione is definitely not stupid LOL. Amazing chapter!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 169 . 2/24
I love that Harry comes home and is just so happy to find the house ready and Zee there and just adorably happy to have Sirius and Zee as his family. I love him being so pleased!

I love that Sirius invited Dobby over so that he would have Harry there for support and oh goodness, having Zee offer a memorial… Dobby is beside himself! It’s just so sweet! Aww, I love the idea of Harry asking Dobby to be his personal elf! He would so love it!

I love the domesticity of them decorating the tree together and then having pot roast as Harry fills them in on the Yule Ball. They really are a little family unit and I love that! Aww, I love Harry transforming into his puppy to play in the snow with Zee and then playing in the snow with Padfoot and Marauder, that is just the cutest thing I can imagine! Sirius and Zee… I love that he wants to pleasure her just because. They have such a beautiful relationship and him teasing her that Harry knows they have sex made me laugh. So cheeky!

I love that Remus and Tonks still came over so that Remus could read A Christmas Carol, such a sweet tradition! Harry falling asleep on the floor is even cuter! I love McGonagall coming over to share in Christmas festivities and aww, Ted and Andy being so proud of Harry being a champion! This chapter is giving me major fluffy feels and I approve!

I love that Harry woke up on the day after Christmas with the ambition to try to figure out his egg. Poor Marauder abandons him because of the sound and I adored Lady Godiva having slept in his room as if she was guarding him. That’s so cute! But Harry going out to the treehouse to try to work on his clue, something he really didn’t do in canon, is nice to see! Wow! The way you bring back things mentioned ages ago is very impressive! I love that he finds the gift from Zee and is annoyed he didn’t think to use it before he finds a use for it. Seeing bubbles is very cool!

OMG! Sirius in the bubble bath is THE best thing I’ve ever seen! I love that he’s drinking a mimosa AND has cucumbers over his eyes and is all what? LMAO! Him trying to bribe Harry not to tell anyone is priceless! I love that Harry took a photo and I love that he made copies! He’s so his fathers’ son and I adore that! Harry being so happy to be part of Zee’s family gives me such feels. I needed this happy fluff in my world! I love that Zee knew it was Mermish right away but waited until Harry figured it out. She guides him kindly and that’s lovely to see that she waits for him to figure out the answer.

The Scuba Diving Charm sounds awesome! I have a feeling the second task will be very interesting indeed. I loved Misha taking him outside to train. Zee’s family just gives me so many feels. Thank you for creating them. Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 168 . 2/24
I love Sirius offering to arrange it so that Snape can stick burning hot pokers into his eyes. That sounds legit to me LOL. I really loved the talk between Snape and Sirius. I loved the bit with the tattoo, so cool how you explained how it’s changing and how the ink faded with Voldemort’s power. I liked the explanation about it burning. Snape regretting his choices is very powerful. We know he did, but it’s nice to hear him say it. It’s nice to hear him admit he not only regrets his choices but is trying to make amends.

I find it interesting that Sirius and Remus are willing to trust him, at least for now. It should be interesting to see if that changes in the future. It warms my heart that Sirius wants to see his son first. Yes, go see Harry. He witnessed something awful!

Poor Hermione! I love that Viktor is comforting her and I love that she said Ron made sure she didn’t see anything. He really is a good friend. The bit about her smelling it though… my stomach is definitely churning. I love how sweet Viktor is and how much he is comforting her and being there for her. When he called her his girlfriend, I squealed a little. Oh, that necklace is so cute! The key to his heart… okay, I can’t stop smiling! I ship Ron and Hermione, but Hermione and Viktor are pretty darn cute! And Hermione giving him the Alcott book, so nice! I love the idea of them reading the book together. I am really falling in love with Hermione and Viktor as a couple. Thank you for that!

I am so happy to see Arthur show up to comfort Ron! I can’t even explain all of my warm feels at just seeing Arthur hug his son close and hold him tight. In the books we always see Molly as being the mother who coddles them and I just really am enjoying this great Arthur Weasley as a dad moment.

I have never been a strong supporter of Snape. I’ve always loved his grey character and the way you never really knew which side he was truly on. He made a lot of bad choices and I think the bad choices often overshadowed the good he did. But this scene. I have to say — is remarkable!

“We don’t have to like each other, Black, but we do have to trust each other. Weasley is right about Dumbledore trusting me. He’s not a stupid man. He wouldn’t have lived as long as he has if he hasn’t learned how to make wise decisions and wise choices. He’s not perfect. None of us are. But he knows how dangerous the Dark Lord can be. He knew it then and despite his warnings, he was too late to stop it from happening. He asked us to get along. To put aside our differences and to work together. Are you refusing to be man enough to do that, Black?”

Arthur sipped his own whiskey, his eyes moving between the two men. “I think that Sirius is wondering whether or not to trust you himself. For the record, Sirius, if Dumbledore trusts him, so do I.”

Snape nodded at him before turning his gaze back on Sirius. “I made the wrong choice all those years ago, Black, and that was on me. The crimes that I committed after that, I can put the blame on him, sure. He forced me to do it, he drove my hand — and he did. I didn’t have to do the things I did, but if I hadn’t, he would have tortured me. I didn’t have to make the choices I did, he didn’t force me to say yes, but I knew that if I said no, that I might have been killed. I can put the blame on him easily, but they are still on me. I chose life over death, over torture, and because I chose my life, I did many things that I’m not proud of. I know how lucky I am that Dumbledore took me in and that he allowed me to spy for him. I owe him,” he said, taking another long sip of his whiskey.

Snape let out a slow breath, letting the whiskey burn down his throat before he spoke again. “I know that I should be in Azkaban for the crimes that I’ve committed while under his command. I don’t want to see the Dark Lord return any more than you do, probably a great deal less than you do because if I don’t return to his side when he calls me, he will kill me — and I have no desire to return to his side; to that life. And no, Black, I don’t want to see him hurt Potter or anyone else for that matter. If he returns — when he returns — I will go to him when he calls for me and I will play my role as spy once more; do my best to convince him that I have never left his service. I can already see the struggles with some of my students whose parents were Death Eaters in the past and I don’t want to see them fall down the same path that I did. If you’re helping reorganize the Order, I want in.”

Wow! Just amazing! Thank you so much for giving so much insight into why and how and what Snape was feeling. I love that Sirius trusts him and accepts that Snape will help protect Harry. I think that’s so important and such a pivotal moment between them! I love that Snape is going to take on Pettigrew! I never expected that! And he’s going to try to learn the ingredients of Voldemort’s resurrection potion? Fascinating! I can’t wait to see how this plays out!

I really loved the conversation between Arthur, Sirius, and Snape. You can see that Arthur is upset, but he completely understands Sirius side of it. He knows that Harry trusts his kids and as much as that pains and worries him, you can see the pride he feels to know that his kids are such good friends to Harry that he would trust him. It terrifies him and yet, he gets it. I think that says a lot. I’m glad that Arthur wants to help out and I agree, not telling Molly might be smart (at least about how much the kids know). The Ron and Harry moment was so precious! I love them just reassuring each other and then Harry thinking about how beautiful Ginny looked! Ha, the formal wear — it was not! I like that he thought Michael Bloody Corner and that he thinks he’s a git even though he’s not even sure if he’s ever spoken to him. That’s very funny. So irrational and I am here for it!

I loved him calling the mirror and talking to Zee. Him saying he loves her gives me warm and fuzzies. She’s an incredible original character. Oh my, I must say that this:

"They spoke a little more about Crouch and Sirius learned that he had been kept alive as long as possible. The coroner had determined cause of death to be asphyxiation. He had survived weeks of endless torture only to choke to death on his own bloody testicles. Sirius had hated the man, but he had definitely not deserved to go out like that."

Does anyone deserve to choke on their own balls as a form of death? Ew. But also, I applaud you. Damn! I did not expect that! Sirius being so nice and offering Winky and job and then for her to admit she’s been in contact with Crouch Jr and for Kreacher — wow! Go Kreacher! I love that he defended Sirius and Harry! My poor heart! But OMG, Crouch Jr was responsible for doing that to his own father! The ultimate fuck you really sums it up! OMG:

“I know it, Master Sirius. I put the Black House tracker on her the first day. She only left the house once and she went to Hogwarts to see Dobby. I know, Sir, because I followed her. I is not trusting free elves, Sir.”

Kreacher is just so funny! I adore him! I think he’s the best of all of the elves! He deserves more credit! I am very jealous over Zee’s red cloak and white boots! I love that image! I love her telling Sirius that Harry called and that she spoke to him. They’ve really become such great parents to him! I love them discussing the sad reality of the house elves rights and how they plan to speak to Dobby and offer a memorial for Winky. That says a lot. Ooh la la, Zee, nothing but the white boots and a blowjob promise? Yeah, Sirius should definitely hurry home. Loved this chapter! Thank you!
Khaleesi Ginevra chapter 167 . 2/24
So domestic! I love Zee Christmas baking and Sirius happy there are apologies printed in the paper!

OMG! Remus with the snowball fight! I love that you make him such a Marauder! He’s even more sneaky and full of pranks than Sirius and I love that about him! I just love your Remus!

Oh, Ron, acting jealous already! Hoping to kiss Lavender to not think about Hermione? Why do I think this isn’t going to go over very well! I love Tonks’ dress! I love that McGonagall thinks its wholly inappropriate which obviously makes the dress that much better! Then her outright teasing Remus about whether or not she's wearing knickers (I get the feeling she so isn't) and him wanting to do her under the tree is so hot!

I love the descriptions of everyone’s outfits! They all sound amazing! I love Harry brushing loose strings off of Ron’s arse and Harry and Seamus helping his outfit look better. They are such great friends!

And OMG Harry thinks Ginny is beautiful! He thinks its the formal wear! Snorts! This boy! The way he's completely gobsmacked at the sight of her is just perfect! I love all of the people you added to be attend the Yule Ball, it makes complete sense to me that there would be more magical guests there, especially from the other two Ministries who are part of the tournament. Well done! I love Tonks freaking out over the Weird Sisters and her telling Remus he’s going to get so lucky! After saying they were going to shag under the tree, I had definitely hoped as much! I love that Harry is so happy to see Hermione happy with Viktor. He’s such a good friend! Luna, forcing Snape to talk to her is hilarious! He is probably wanting to tear his hair out LOL! I’m glad Lavender forced Ron onto the dance floor, but I also secretly love him stewing over Hermione having a good time! Bagman offering Harry a chance to be looked at by Quidditch scouts in a few years is exciting! Harry, admitting he hasn’t looked at the Golden Egg yet, he’s such a sweetie!

Aww, I love that Draco went with Ophelia. Poor Theo, his date cancelled on him. I’m glad Draco has noticed a change in him, seeing him more happy and free and how his friendship with Ginny has improved that! That’s wonderful! Seamus and Will are so cute! I love that they sneak off together! It’s so nice to see Seamus so happy!

Harry is dancing with Ginny! I am so happy right now! He’s holding her close and her breasts brushed his arm and he looked down at them! Harry! You are looking at Ginny’s tits! OMG! He’s thinking about kissing her! He’s wondering if she will let him! Breanie, I can’t breathe! NO! Stupid fucking Corner! He just… no! My poor Harry! He's jealous! He sees her with Corner and he's jealous! YES! I needed this! Stupid Corner.

I love Harry stepping between Ron and Hermione. It’s nice to see Harry tell Ron when he’s being a git and it’s nice to to see Ron listen to him! It was so nice to Ron apologize, to grovel. To even be mature enough to ask Hermione to introduce him to Krum and then… wow! You said it would be dark but damn! Skinned alive? His balls in his mouth? His dick split open like a hot dog over a camp fire? Someone really wanted Crouch dead and I’m afraid to know who. And that message! It sent chills down my spine! Wow!

Amazing chapter! Your talent to have me squealing at the fluff to being completely horrified in zero to sixty is incredible! Thank you!
15,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »