Reviews for A Second Chance
Guest chapter 56 . 9/7/2018
What a great vacation! I love the conversation befween harry and sirius about voldemort and about sirius being the best dad, they are so adorable! And haha the brothel, poor sirius trying to get harry to stop asking those kinds of questions lol
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 86 . 9/7/2018
Wonderful chapter! Keep them coming! lol
Guest chapter 55 . 9/7/2018
Aww poor remus but he has noticed her - guess she’s growing up! Thats exciting! And i loved that sirius and ginny moment! The love story of jim and lilah and his best friend star so cute!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 82 . 9/7/2018
I think you are doing a wonderful job. I really enjoy all of your original story plots. I find where you are almost quoting the book, I am skimming through those parts of the chapter.

Please keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 85 . 9/7/2018
I'm sorry but a lot of your story is almost word for word from the original. You could at least paraphrase it. This is the kind of thing that might cause JKR to ban Harry and co. from being used on fan fiction! Remember she makes no money from our enjoyment of her characters in our millions. Lets not upset her by infringing on her copyrights by bringing all of this to her attention!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/7/2018
I loved this! Every single moment was just adorable! I love the song lyric quotes and everything! And i totally agree that the marauders got high lol
Guest chapter 53 . 9/7/2018
Harry and neville are so cute! I love the friendship you have forged between them and im curious to see where it goes. And i love that nevile wishes sirius were his dad too! The dream harry had of when he was a baby was so perfect such a nice dream like memory for him go have about his parents! And a perfect beatles song!
trickstersink chapter 86 . 9/7/2018
So, first off, wow! This was absolutely incredible. I assumed you were going to bring Peter in during Harry's third year, but this is just so much better! You've definitely changed things. I can't wait to see how you bring about Voldemort's return.
I have to say, I don't read a lot of fanfics that hook me this much. Every time I get a notification about your story being updated, doesn't matter what I'm doing, I stop and read it. I love your story, I love your writing, and I absolutely love how you pay attention to all the characters involved.
I find myself growing more and more anxious about Tonks' reaction when Remus finally comes clean. Tonks never cared in the books, but we never got to see their relationship, not really. You've given Tonks a full personality, which we never had, and I love her even more now! But I find myself worrying a lot about how she's going to take this news. If Remus waits too long, it becomes a betrayal of trust, but would also give the story an interesting twist. I can't wait to see how you write this!
Also, I have to agree with you about Harry and Ginny. It's fun to explore alternative relationships for Harry, but in the end, it's Ginny. It was always going to be Ginny. They were meant to be, and I love them, and I love how much he cares for her in this story!
I could gush about this story all day, but I'll stop here. I look forward to your next chapters. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 80 . 9/6/2018
Finally! I love Remus and Tonks
Guest chapter 52 . 9/6/2018
Well done on the time jumps here and i love the little tidbits; first time harry seriously hurts himself; first time sirius has to ground him - the big moments..
Guest chapter 51 . 9/6/2018
Yay! I really did love the friendship between Sirius and Althea and im glad you’re bringing if back. Also i love that mcgonagall is literally so excited to see harry has quidditch talent. That was the best!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/6/2018
What a great birthday! I love the horror story and i love supernatural too! Sirius is honestly the best dad ever!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/6/2018
I’m so happy that Harry is happy! I cant wait to see this epic birthday that sirius has planned!
Guest chapter 48 . 9/6/2018
Oh god sirius is totally going to go overboard! And im glad remus found someone even if he doesnt plan on it lasting. But eventually i want him to be with tonks!
ninaz08 chapter 85 . 9/6/2018