Reviews for How Many Second Chances?
Christie chapter 13 . 9/28
Just found your fanfic and after reading all thirteen chapters i must say you're a much better storyteller than whoever is writing the show. Thank you for giving us a story where they experience some of the pregnancy as a couple, unlike what we saw on screen. Loved the counselling sessions, the surprises, the unorthodox wedding setting and the baby's name. You saw the potential of this couple and wrote a beautiful story that showcased their love and determination to overcome the bad times even when they were broken. Wish the writers of the show had half your imagination! Once again, thank you for giving this Steam fan a glimpse of their magic.
twlightbella chapter 12 . 9/5
River cayden spencer was born
twlightbella chapter 11 . 9/5
They married again
Great story just what I needed
kay1017us chapter 13 . 7/15
Good conclusion to this story! Looking forward to another story. I liked your Liam much better than the on-screen Liam! A suggestion for a story would be to explore Liam's background and how it's affected him.
Kathy2219 chapter 1 . 7/14
Yes you should write the story
Soapfanatic24 chapter 13 . 7/14
Yes you should write the story. And I enjoy this one.
sandygirl chapter 13 . 7/14
Wow just wow! This was a really great ending,loved how they each told a different version of how her name came about,so Thanks again for this great story. Not sure about the next one cause to be honest I could slap the crap out of hope just for her attitude alone on yesterday's episode and don't even get me started on the idiot that is Liam.
ImAOLicitySuperFan chapter 13 . 7/14
Great story. Please continue the new story about what is happening on the show as its gone to the dogs. I love Steam but Steffy and Kelly deserve better.
sandygirl chapter 12 . 7/13
Well I loved everything about this chapter so BRAVO! That being said unorthodox is our Steffy and Liam anyway so that was fun and I think the name is very different and I like it. Can't wait to see what is next.
Moonie chapter 11 . 7/12
So you gave Steffy green eyes? The actress and character has blue.

I'm hoping you don't go the way the show did and make hope pregnant, so not cool.

I'm enjoying the steam story cause there have been way too many bill ones for my taste.

Update soon
sandygirl chapter 11 . 7/11
Just read this from beginning to end,gotta say I wish you were writing for this show because this is how it should be. That being said I am so over this show and this triangle, what they have put Steffy and even the idiot Liam is just enough,let them enjoy their baby for a bit before the drama comes. Thank you for this wonderful story and I loved the little Oth memories in this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kelly Obernier chapter 10 . 7/7
You are a much better writer then the writers of the show! I adore this story!
ImAOLicitySuperFan chapter 10 . 7/7