Reviews for The Wrong Path
Brave Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 2/4
Hi. I just want to say I like your work. I read all your stories about The Lord of the Rings, and I love, especially this. Please continue writing. Greetings from Mexico.
Iolanthe Alondra chapter 2 . 1/24
Hey whitewolf1 ( sorry if i typed your name wrongly!)
I love your story. I just found it actually. It's really good.
really Wonderful! I Read this two chapters in one breath! Now I sigh! Finally Legolas will be good. I hope Your mother now feels good too. Bye :-)
Gamzee are you there?!
fandommusings chapter 61 . 1/3
This story was great! I loved it! I think I read it in less than a week. You were very creative and I could never really see anything coming! Also you finished this story when I was 4 years old and that just shocks me. Well thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to writing such an amazing story!
Right. That chapter made me feel two things. One, I'm going to go spend time with my mother now. Two, you better not reactivate that stuff, I've still got an army of rabid plot bunnies to release on you.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 8 . 1/3
Still dancing around the house in joy. He's awaaaaaaake! I am sure Mordraug is the spirit of school. (can you tell I hate school?)
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 7 . 1/3
I am dancing around the house, laughing and singing 'awake and alive' and shouting "he's awake and alive! My love is alive!" my cat is looking at me like I'm crazy. Oh yeah, and if you change him you'll be in real big trouble-I've got an army of rabid plot bunnies to sic on you.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 5 . 1/3
Na, you got the sindarin right. The plot... Seems interesting, but why didn't they look n his mouth right away?! The hiemlich manoever would have been useful here. You havent killed him yet, so I won't kill you, but that nearly gave me a heart attack, because like I said, the world without Legolas is school aka hell. And I need to stop reading Legolas angst, because now my throat hurts with sympathy.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 4 . 1/3
If he doesn't survive, I will kill you slowly-and then myself, because the world without Legolas is life without joy aka school.
Milah.S.Torfield chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
it's horrible to learn something like that, ecspecially you're mother's death. Urgh.
Can you please turn to the torture part, pleeeeeaseee?
Guest chapter 61 . 10/22/2015
ONE OF THE GREATEST,BEST,AWESOME,AND THRILLING STORY I HAVE EVER READ! keep up..u really are an author...i loved all the humorous moments and im thankful that u didnt kill legolas...keep it up it was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/15/2015
Oh, I ever thought I am very bad when I write my tales, because I ever rankle my caracters... But You exceed me! My poor Legolas :-(
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15/2015
Oh my God Legolas die! AHHHHH! Sigh :-(
Manverie chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
Uh .. really wonderful that tales...I will remain in suspence
2,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »