Reviews for The Wrong Path
Rookblonkorules chapter 19 . 3/12
But it's not so, right? He's going to see him again. I refuse to believe otherwise.
Rookblonkorules chapter 18 . 3/12
Oh... crap. So he's going to take off now? By himself? That does not bode well.
Ruby Silverstar chapter 55 . 2/19
ha HA! Take that, you stupid idiot!
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 61 . 1/29
Woo-hoo! This is a WONDERFUL piece of fanfiction! You are a great writer, and I've enjoyed this story so very much! Thank you for giving me so many happy hours of reading. I will have to check out "Black Mountain." I'm sure it's just as good, if not better, than "The Wrong Path."
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 60 . 1/29
Three days is quite short a time to get from The north-eastern part of Mirkwood, all the way across the Wilderlands, over the mountains, and to Rivendell, is it not?
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 59 . 1/29
OMG! I actually never realized what Legolas had done when he pounded the bed until Estel remarked about it. And then, when I realized, I covered my mouth up and started screaming. Well, this is progress for Legolas, indeed!
And also, it is quite odd that you haven't had a cliffie for so long. I just hope that that doesn't mean there'll be some bad things happening.
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 58 . 1/29
I assume that means more cliffies?
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 56 . 1/29
surprised because of what?
Illuvatar's purpose for Legolas was not to live out the remainder of his elven life paralyzed and helpless. It just cannot be. There must be a reason why Legolas was brought back from the dead.
Also, Legolas did not give in to Mordraug. His beliefs at what he did that day when he jumped are false. What he did was courage and bravery, not weakness. He did what most could not do. He willingly tried to give his life freely in order to save his father, his siblings, and his people. That was not cowardliness
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 57 . 1/29
I was just about to ask at the beginning of the chapter when Elrond was going to call Thranduil, because 1) Legolas almost dying again is surely more important than the small issue back in Mirkwood, 2) Thranduil would definitely want to know and would probably be furious at Elrond if he was not informed, 3) as Legolas's father and guardian, Thranduil has a right to be aware of his son's physical conditions, and 4) Thranduil would probably be of help to Legolas's recovery, if there is going to be one, because with his father there, Legolas would perhaps come to an understanding of how much those that love him need him to stay. I hope that Thranduil will be informed soon.
googlyred chapter 39 . 1/23
holly cliffie!
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 55 . 1/23
I think that Mordraug definitely deserved what he got, although it is a bit harsh to condemn an elf to a life for eternity like that. I also think that although Mordraug was scared, afraid, and pleading for mercy, he would have still tried to go and carry out his plans of conquering Mirkwood if Elrond and Legolas had let him go.
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 54 . 1/23
"He saw Legolas standing on the other side of Mordraug and realized that the young archer had evidently stomped down on Mordraug's left leg, which was now being held tenderly by the Avari."

I don't think that Mordraug would just let go of Elrond just becuase Legolas stomped on his leg. Yes, it would hurt, but I don't think it would have been enough for him to let go.
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 51 . 1/18
Oh my! Legolas can't die! I know he can't! Elrond saves him with Vilya? please?

But I actually suspected this happening. I thought to myself, "What if Legolas goes and attempts to commit suicide?" But I never suspected him doing it the way he actually did. But I just really didn't want to believe that he'd try to kill himself, so I didn't ponder on that thought.
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 50 . 1/18
I love your story! Yes, I know, I know. I am reviewing 14 years after this story was published (I actually wasn't born then XD). But I just wanted to say that this story is great. Your plot is extremely nice. I actually would have been disappointed if you had ended it when Mordraug died. I can't wait to finish this story! Awesome!
DwarfElves chapter 8 . 1/5
THIS IS SO AWSOME !But Gimli is Legolas' best friend,not Aragorn.
2,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »