Reviews for The Wrong Path
CucumberPickles chapter 61 . 2/19
Hello! I don't know how I even ended up at your story but despite not even being familiar with the LOTR I was completely drawn in to your story simply because of your writing. There's so much slash in fandoms these days that it was nice and refreshing to finally read something about friendship and brotherhood and the love that can be found there. Romance is nice too but I find that the love you find between friends can be so much more deeper and meaningful when written properly. Thank you so much for portraying that not all intense relationships has to be between lovers. Also, I am so glad that you continued to chase your plot bunny and fully followed Legolas on his journey to healing both his body and mind. I think so many people often forget that the biggest struggles we have are often within the confines of our own selves. Thank you so much for portraying such supportive and loving characters that also feel frustration and exasperation when caring for someone who is struggling with a mental issue. Many people also forget that more than one person is affected when dealing with issues of the mind.
Basically, I just want to thank you for writing this. Even though it is many years after you completed this it is still a solid read. I would have reviewed while reading it but I didn't want to break the flow of the story. I'll be checking out your other works as well :D
Aredhel H chapter 61 . 2/15
Hi I've just read all 61 chapters of your story. I know it has been many years since you released it and you probably won't evenue get his but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed every bit of it. You truly have a talent for writing!
MarieBloom14 chapter 61 . 1/9
Loved this. So hard to find a story that portrays Thranduil correctly. And WOW did you torture Legolas. I am one of the sick people who enjoy seeing their favorite character suffer.
This epic had me ensared for the entire uninterupted 6 hours it took to read. I kept telling myself "just one more chapter" until I found myself at the last chapter at 5:30 in the morning.
UnnamedElement chapter 27 . 9/5/2016
I've been reading this story for a few days and the description of the falcon diving was what finally prompted me to review-beautiful, and so on line with your characterization of Legolas, even in his diminished awareness in that moment. I am thoroughly enjoying this story and am happy it is complete so I will assuredly get to know the ending! Thank you for writing and posting. Best, UE
Brave Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Hi. I just want to say I like your work. I read all your stories about The Lord of the Rings, and I love, especially this. Please continue writing. Greetings from Mexico.
symphonix.xx chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Hey whitewolf1 ( sorry if i typed your name wrongly!)
I love your story. I just found it actually. It's really good.
Guest chapter 55 . 1/5/2016
really Wonderful! I Read this two chapters in one breath! Now I sigh! Finally Legolas will be good. I hope Your mother now feels good too. Bye :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Gamzee are you there?!
fandommusings chapter 61 . 1/3/2016
This story was great! I loved it! I think I read it in less than a week. You were very creative and I could never really see anything coming! Also you finished this story when I was 4 years old and that just shocks me. Well thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to writing such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
Right. That chapter made me feel two things. One, I'm going to go spend time with my mother now. Two, you better not reactivate that stuff, I've still got an army of rabid plot bunnies to release on you.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
Still dancing around the house in joy. He's awaaaaaaake! I am sure Mordraug is the spirit of school. (can you tell I hate school?)
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
I am dancing around the house, laughing and singing 'awake and alive' and shouting "he's awake and alive! My love is alive!" my cat is looking at me like I'm crazy. Oh yeah, and if you change him you'll be in real big trouble-I've got an army of rabid plot bunnies to sic on you.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Na, you got the sindarin right. The plot... Seems interesting, but why didn't they look n his mouth right away?! The hiemlich manoever would have been useful here. You havent killed him yet, so I won't kill you, but that nearly gave me a heart attack, because like I said, the world without Legolas is school aka hell. And I need to stop reading Legolas angst, because now my throat hurts with sympathy.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
If he doesn't survive, I will kill you slowly-and then myself, because the world without Legolas is life without joy aka school.
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »