Reviews for Secret potions club
Megan Cheang chapter 5 . 9/21
This is hilarious!
UnboundReylo chapter 5 . 7/31
This was so so so good. Absolutely love soft Snape. So well done!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 4 . 2/23
Still love this. Will be thrilled if you add any more chapters. If not, each one has been like an extra little jewel set in the glowing crown of a family that is LLDLD.
guest chapter 5 . 2/12
Great! This and "101 ways" are priceless. Dare I wish for more Snape? That voice indeed.

(Your writing would be just as good, but the other fics are about fandoms or characters I don't follow. Absolutely ~no~ bad on you!)
ManticoreBlues chapter 5 . 12/30/2021
absolutely love this, hope you continue to update this whenever you have the motivation
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/10/2021
Oh, please continue this! Pretty please with Polyjuice on it!

I just bet Neville has no idea of what to make of what he has to brew now, or Snape's reaction to the most recent disaster. Snicker.
eromwriter chapter 5 . 6/23/2021
This is lovely. I am enthralled with the way you write Snape. I look forward to reading more.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 5 . 6/20/2021
Love this too. I’m a Snape fan.
reddir chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
It is nice to see Snape like this. You show him to be a pretty decent human here in a way that still seems true to what he was in the books. You even make it emotionally touching.
SassyDKitten chapter 3 . 4/29/2021
I knew it! He does have a heart!
SassyDKitten chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
I'm hooked *makes grabby hands* desperately want more
Puzzles chapter 5 . 3/17/2021
This is hilarious :D
sayaka uzumaaki chapter 5 . 3/6/2021
too bad they didn't do the singing thing to anyone else , imagine.
students out of bed by filch
a student shall die by the divination teacher
constant vigilance by Moody
all had so much potential
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/6/2021
Yeah, Snape should really pay more attention to what he eats and drinks...

(now envisioning Opera Man on SNL).

But who can get mad at Luna?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/6/2021
This is hilarious! I see the twins are smart enough to not want to be Snape's test subjects for any little experiments he might be running...