Reviews for What if? for Sam and Daniel
dreameralways chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I spent most of that show waiting for Sam to move on from Jack. He wasn't right for her and she was making herself miserable pining over him.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Great fic - Dan/Sam are far more compatible than Jack/Sam.
Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
now that it hot shame you didnt do a shower scean they rock

i love the way you didnt try and discrbe cater when she was just out of the show so many poeple try to define her love to read more fics of this caliber
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
oh my oh my i .. need.. chapter two. now! lol greart job
Chas54 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Please, write more Sam & Daniel stuff.

I LOVED IT!
Chris4Short chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
please update! I write S/D, read S/D, promote S/D... it is the 'ship that will not sink! I loved this little diddy! like the others, i join in and ask for another "What If?" series... or chapter... or a few words, not picky!

loved it - in case you did not get that!

Christine
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Thank you, thank you. I am So sick and tired of Sam/Jack. I like Sam/Daniel, Sam/Martouf, Sam/Narim but sam/jack and sam/pete leave me cold. (they would both bore her to tears or insanity within a week if she actually ended up with either of them) I really enjoyed this.
Kalystia chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I really liked this story! i like sam and daniel together a lot and this was a great story for it :)
Banner chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I've always wondered WHY Sam would be interested in Jack O'Neill when Daniel was there. Sure the Alternate Universe Sams were involved with the local Jacks, but in those stories, there was no Daniel Jackson. Daniel would be a wonderful match for just about anyone - and Sam and Daniel LIKE each other. There are times when Jack O'Neill is highly unlikeable...
alessiana chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
oh i did love this so.

i think they are so much more believable then the couple the show forces upon us.

i see you've not gone back to them since this was written. you should (i wish!) write more
Katie chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
It was a great story I reall loved it but one thing Daniel has blue eyes the same as Sam not brown
Kitten1318 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
hay. thast so kewl. i love sam and danniel.
heather chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This is a great fic. I loved it so much god I would love if you wrote anther daniel/sam what if fic. If you have and more fics like this i would love if you could e-mail them to me!

your a great writter.
Destiny chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Good story are you going to write more.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
That was such a sweet and cute story! I loved it, great job!