Reviews for Longtime Friends- Pokémon- Amourshipping
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2018
it seems as though this chapter is kinda short but still great job on it dude. i hope we all get to see serena and ash meet again and get married together as a couple in the future as husband and wife, in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dude and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
Perkaholic chapter 2 . 5/7/2018
So far so good, I don't have anything that I'd like to see, perhaps stay somewhat similar to canon? Regardless it's got me imterested.
UltimateCCC chapter 2 . 5/6/2018
Ash must save a girl Garchomp.
Amourshipper35 chapter 2 . 5/6/2018
I am glad ash got to see his mom and want he did for serana was a big deal to her aleast and I fell so bad for him losing Gary like that and then being scared to make friends and I bet I know what’s going to happen next and I bet I know who did it a certain idiot trio
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
well i have to say you kinda did a good job on this chapter dude, but the chapter is kinda short, still good luck on the next chapter dude. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
UltimateCCC chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
How far did Ash go in the Unova League?
Also Charizard would be a flight to the airport with ease since he's big enough to ride.
thor94 chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
poor ash.
but the friends that congrat him look to forget that a 5-6 years experienced trainer lost against a fuck'in BEGINNER (at least it is better than losing against cameron).
otherwise you didn't said how far gone ash (top8, top4, runner up?)
brtnvm chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
you should have made ash lose to cameron the guy with the riolu
get rid of iris but please keep cilan
Amourshipper35 chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
Good start I hope ashs break helps him get ready for kalos
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10