Reviews for Longtime Friends- Pokémon- Amourshipping
littledipper06 chapter 2 . 10/4/2018
nice chapter
so ash landed in kalos
i am really suprised by gary faith
i also have a hunch of what will happen next.

well you should probably make the chapters a little longer
like, the goodbye one between ash,& his mom
serena and ash in phone
littledipper06 chapter 1 . 10/4/2018
nice chapter

i am likeing it so far
i must say i was suprised by knowing that ash has a phone and he & serena kept in contact,it's really sweet

ash may have asked politely to unfezent.
it looked like he was giveing orders this could have been better
Guest chapter 21 . 10/3/2018
impressive dude, very impressive. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2018
it seems like its getting well, i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2018
well im impressed how well you did with this amourshipping chapter dude. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
Opc3 chapter 22 . 9/20/2018
You are literally amazing, thanks for always making my day
UltimateCCC chapter 22 . 9/20/2018
Completed?
DrackNath chapter 22 . 9/20/2018
HURRAH! A SEQUAL! THE CONFESSION WAS BEAUTIFUL :3 i was like Oh man! are they going to do it! Just say it! i was so anxious~ I for a sec Ash was flirting with another girl so i wanted to bash him in the face so bad hahaha anyhoo :3 CANT wait for that sequal :3 as an Amourshipper fanboy it was an honor reading your story :3 anyway Ill see ya soon bro :3 Till your nxt story! I am on the edge of my seat even though it hasnt been posted yet hahahaha

ASH X SERENA 4 EVER!
anyhoo see ya
Amourshipper35 chapter 22 . 9/20/2018
Yea ash and serana are finally girlfriend and boyfriend and I loved his confusion of love to her and their first kiss so romantic and sweet and so amour
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2018
aw, this is very sweet dude, great job on the comforting in this chapter. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshippign work dude.
Opc3 chapter 21 . 9/16/2018
I can’t waiitttttt until Serena opens up, maybe some drama?
UltimateCCC chapter 21 . 9/15/2018
Serena could ask Ash to go to Kanto with him.
DrackNath chapter 21 . 9/15/2018
Another sweet chapter :3 I...i am just going make a guess but theres going to be a sequel? Maybe?
anyhoo I wanna see em get together! sooòooo many moments! and yet they are not yet together together is driving me up the wall!...anyway cant wait for the next chapter :3 see ya!

p.s. JUST KISS ALREADY! FFS U GUYS ARE SOOO OBVIOUS!
Amourshipper35 chapter 21 . 9/15/2018
I hope ash clemont Bonnie and serana will see each other again and I liekd how ash asked serana to dinner
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2018
Why did Ash wink at her?
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »