Reviews for Longtime Friends- Pokémon- Amourshipping
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2018
well its a very great chapter dude... so far and good luck on the next chapter dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshippping, amoushipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
UltimateCCC chapter 20 . 9/10/2018
I watched all the series.
DrackNath chapter 20 . 9/10/2018
i agree there could have been more but usually there isnt enough time for such events in a IRL camps so i think you did good "3 what i want is Ash getting together with Serena already thats all :3
You have a good one and see ya next chapter :3

p.s. Clemont and Bonnie are good kids they deserve lots of screen time in the long run :3
Opc3 chapter 20 . 9/10/2018
Is the next chapter the last?
Amourshipper35 chapter 20 . 9/10/2018
Good chapter I liekd seeing everyone enjoying the last day of camp and getting ready for awards and pictures
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2018
well wow its very spicy dude, great job on this amourshipping chapter ;) as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
DrackNath chapter 19 . 9/7/2018
MOAR
Opc3 chapter 19 . 9/6/2018
Yo you gotta chill with these chapters coming out like crazy! I love it, one of the best writers out there!
Amourshipper35 chapter 19 . 9/6/2018
Good chapter I enjoyed the last day and the battles and how serana admited she has a crush on ash
UltimateCCC chapter 19 . 9/6/2018
Thought that Bonnie is going to do something risky to get Serena to tell the truth.
Opc3 chapter 18 . 9/5/2018
Dang just found out you posted 2 times already! Wasn’t expecting it to be this fast, love it tho! Keep up the amazing work man!
UltimateCCC chapter 18 . 9/5/2018
Serena's been sleeping with Ash more times that an Eevee in a fan-girl convention.
Amourshipper35 chapter 18 . 9/5/2018
Wow ash is really good at obstacle coursesc and I liekd how ash and serana in indirecly kissed when she drink for his water bottle and how serana put up ashs shirt and saw his abs and how serana and him slept in the sname bed again
UltimateCCC chapter 17 . 9/4/2018
He wasn't going full speed ahead?
Amourshipper35 chapter 17 . 9/4/2018
Good chapter I liekd seeing ash and his friends enjoying camp
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »