Reviews for Longtime Friends- Pokémon- Amourshipping
Opc3 chapter 16 . 9/3/2018
I can’t wait until ash and Serena get together!
UltimateCCC chapter 16 . 9/3/2018
"Friends with benefits" is codename for you-know-what.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2018
When are you goint to finish this Summer Camp? What is your next plan? A journey to beat gym leaders and get princess keys?
Amourshipper35 chapter 16 . 9/3/2018
Good chapter I enjoyed the Rhyhorn race and seeing ash and serana getting a little closer to becoming girlfriend and boyfriend
Guest chapter 15 . 9/2/2018
oh boy it seems like things are going to get interesting, great job dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshpping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
Opc3 chapter 15 . 8/31/2018
What are the chances especially when YOUR writing it
UltimateCCC chapter 15 . 8/31/2018
Luck of the draw.
Amourshipper35 chapter 15 . 8/31/2018
Good chapter I liekd seeing serana helping ash with Rhyhorn racing
Opc3 chapter 14 . 8/30/2018
Yo,,,,, u haven’t quit have you?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2018
it seems like a well made chapter dude, im impressed dude ;) as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
UltimateCCC chapter 14 . 8/21/2018
(On microphone ) Awk-ward!
Opc3 chapter 14 . 8/21/2018
Cool chapter, hope we can get back to the days where there was daily uploads, no rush tho!
Amourshipper35 chapter 14 . 8/21/2018
I fell so bad for serana learning that mom faked her own dealth life that and I liekd the Rhyhorn racing and how Bonnie called ash out on his fellings for searna and I hope they get together soon
Opc3 chapter 13 . 8/20/2018
Update?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
um well wow this is odd but interesting dude, as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud , remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashipping work dude.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »