Reviews for How I Met Your Father
Imcereal chapter 10 . 6/27/2020
I love this! Please update soon. (。‿。)
showichi chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
Wow, okay. Rarely do I feel like supposedly manipulative OCs are actually manipulative, but Rinmaru is a shining beacon. Even in actual fics, manipulative characters are mostly described through the eyes of others. Making them PoV characters is very tricky, but I love how you depict it here. While it feels like the fic needs an overall polish for technical corrections and maybe some more transitionary lines, there is a very distinct style and voice present that makes it easy to read.

Tldr; this fic is a gem. Tysm for sharing. :D Looking forward to seeing more.
elyonb chapter 7 . 6/27/2019
Hello, I really love this story. You are right, there are nowhere near enough good Gaaraoc stories out there. I am really looking forward to seeing this one progress, thank you!
Gaara and Hiei are two of my favourite anime characters ever, so I was really happy to see this update and your other new fanfiction!
I'm really terrible at leaving reviews, but I will definitely be reading whenever you update!
All the best
Allree chapter 5 . 1/14/2019
I love this chapter! It has a more serious ring to it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
curlystruggle chapter 5 . 12/29/2018
THE SHIP ALMOST OUT OF THE DOCK AREA BLESS

hope you have an amazing new year author!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
"I see what you mean, an oversite, no doubt. You and I can rectify it, I'm sure. When do you have the time?"

Should be 'oversight' not 'oversite'.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2018
Great story!
AnImEfAN506 chapter 4 . 7/24/2018
Man! This is a really good story! I like Ranmaru's character, I think someone as savvy in the way of reading and knowing people really completes a person like Gaara! I can't wait to see how they end up together. Please don't drop this story. This one is destined to be a good read!
Heart chapter 4 . 7/24/2018
Poor, adorable, socially awkward Gaara. *le smirk* A war-great, not. Urgh. SIGH GAARA. Hehe unknowingly pissing her off~! :) I saw that smile! Muahahahaha. Oh dear Ichigo~
MAD96 chapter 4 . 7/20/2018
I’m really loving this story. Rinmaru is an awesome character and I can’t wait to see what happens next. Great work!
Allree chapter 4 . 7/14/2018
I squealed when I saw the update notification. And I wasn't disappointed! Very well written. I like the touch with the joker card. It made me think of the card game last chapter, and I thought, Well that's bullshit. Ha! I punned. Anyway, I can't wait to see how Asa and the rest of the kid posse will fit into the story later, because I've noticed that, similar to Rinmaru, you don't write anything without a reason. It's awesome! I hope you find yourself with a little extra free time that you want to dedicate to the next chapter, because I can't wait!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
That's kinda cute actually
Allree chapter 3 . 6/27/2018
I love the whole betrothal idea! It's completely reinforcing the idea that she's coming into his life like a hurricane. And I totally love how she interacts with Gaara. The shop scene, while Gaara's interaction with Rinmaru is fun, I actually appreciated her interaction with the shop keeper more. It shows just how skilled she is at manipulating people around her into liking her and getting what she wants.

And bullshit is my favorite card game!
Allree chapter 2 . 6/27/2018
I absolutely LOVE Rinmaru. She's a very well thought out character, and totally hilarious!
Heart chapter 3 . 6/7/2018
Quick to forgive, eh Gaara? Oh dear what drama comes next?