Reviews for Black Feathers
Lake Jesus chapter 1 . 7/28
I'm super pumped to find some fresh material relating to Angel Densetsu!
I hope you continue this, but you really need to get a beta reader, or to just double check your spelling and grammar yourself. There were a lot of mistakes in this.
Druss the Legend chapter 1 . 7/7
Nice.

Leaving a comment here to show my support. I really liked Angel Densetsu when I read it... So, a crossover between both franchise is welcome.

Hope to see more soon.

Ciao!
minecraft93 chapter 1 . 5/8
I'm surprise that he doesn't sue the hero association for assault and other stuff.
Ooze96 chapter 1 . 5/6
Interesting story you have bud can't wait for the angel to meet Saitama.
Bomberguy789 chapter 1 . 5/6
Interesting indeed. I would assume that the reason for this not being in the crossover section is because, for whatever reason, Angel Densetsu isn’t listed?

Anyway, nice story. I can’t say I know anything about the angel dudes, but I’ll still be able to see if they’re good characters (as in, 3 dimensional, or at the very least not just idiotic). You already succeeded with King, so nice work!
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/6
Great idea, at first I imagined that the story was going to be about Kitano accidentally becoming a hero due to monsters being scared of him and unadvertly killed by Saitama while they fled.
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 1 . 5/6
HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT! Seriously, this sounds like a good idea. Since it's a crossover, maybe put it into it's own category between both stories? Where in the One Punch Man universe would this be? May need to read the chapter. Lots of missing and/or misspelled words here. Keep up the good work.