Reviews for Son of Mine
YamiYugiYuki chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter.

I found it funny when you rated Severus glares it was really funny.

Can't wait until the me the chapter is up. :)
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
AN:Aren't I nasty you are all waiting for the results. Don't worry Chappy 11 coming very soon.

ugh ugh, what do you call soon ? eight years xD? ((A))

i love this story please update (A) I really like your writing :D
Ilerre chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
I pretty like your fic, but you put author notes everywhere in the middle of the story and it completly break the rythm. Especially because your notes don't have any pertinant interest for the plot.
Sethanon chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This story is abandoned as this was my partners. She passed away after a long battle with AIDS. If you wish to take over this story please dedicate it to Natalie.
Lou chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
Very soon, eh?
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
professor Sprout's first name is Pomona, thought you might like to know

regards,

Anonymous
eiggizlulu chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
"Don't worry Chappy 11 coming very soon."... and that was almost 4 bloody years ago...
Spartan Eragon chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
*taps foot impatiently, looks at calendar. Then reads bottom of chapter* Hem hem? Next chapter! PLease! This story is quite good and there is no reason to give it up!
imsocrazy chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
*sarcastically* ya and very soon is a bit more than three years hm? i love your story keep writting or i'll unleash sevvie and heron on you. they can always cast avada kedavra on you and you get painfully reserected again. oh and SEVVIE IS MINE I'M GOING TO MARRY HIM! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM.
yaoiuke101 chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
please update
Nanashi Sonzai chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I wish for you to send me the full first chapter so I may fully comprehend what happened to Harry and what it could do to him
Nicol chapter 10 . 6/24/2005
Well , is this story dead or just on hold?

Nicol
kage.exe chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
update plz!
dragongirl9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Why are you named after a city?
Shadowface chapter 10 . 8/17/2004
Please update soon! This is so awesome! Why havent you updated? Update!Update!Update!