Reviews for Moses
YaboyindaMIB chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
*Sigh*
Anne Messervy chapter 7 . 9/7/2018
This is really good writing.
Susan Popplewell chapter 7 . 9/6/2018
That was certainly interesting! Would love to see this as a movie! When they took the city Saba, it reminded me of Prince Caspian. Also, the part where the princess asks for Moses' hand in marriage, I found it quite humorous. Well done!
T.J.98 chapter 3 . 7/16/2018
This is a good chapter. You did a good job showing Amram's fears, but also God's promise to protect him.
T.J.98 chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
The pyramids being used as lasers seems a bit far-fetched. From what I've heard, they were only ever meant as tombs for the Pharaohs and as projections of Egypt's power.

Apart from that, you did a good job. I like how terrified the two chief mid-wives were. It's accurate too, because Egypt was one of the few societies in the ancient world that abhorred infanticide. What the Pharaoh is asking of them is a great taboo!
T.J.98 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
This is a good starting chapter. It begins with court intrigue in the Egyptian Royal Family, and with Joseph nearing his own end. While I thought the summary of Joseph's rise to power was a little tedious, I understood it's necessity as those unfamiliar with the bible might not know it otherwise.

It's ironic that Pharaoh Sunusret died by a Canaanite-Egyptian plot; the friend of the Jewish People was killed by two people who would become their enemies.
Susan Popplewell chapter 6 . 7/15/2018
Excellent! The narrative of Jannes past I found hilarious (being thought of by him). Looking forward to more!
Anne Messervy chapter 6 . 7/14/2018
This is really, really good! I love the way you portray Jannes.
Susan Popplewell chapter 5 . 7/9/2018
Well done. It is very good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Susan Popplewell chapter 4 . 6/27/2018
Well done. Doing a good job.
BJames chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Please update soon. I love it.
Innocentia999 chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
This is such a good story! Please update soon! God Bless :)
Anne Messervy chapter 3 . 5/27/2018
This is really great!
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 3 . 5/24/2018
this is a good story, keep it up
Susan Popplewell chapter 3 . 5/21/2018
That is very, very good! I look forward to the next chapter.