Reviews for Possibilities
Fox Teen chapter 2 . 7/10
LOL! Poor Vervain! It's nice how you wrote how he was coping after that prank they pulled on him in The Great Game. Moss and Woundwort are literally so convinced by his madness, they don't believe him about his fact above the cavern leading to the warren. So as a result he is taken back to his digging duties away from the Toadstool Fairies (I loved that joke from Moss). I know this isn't to do with the chapter but I need to say nothing can surpass Woundwort's joke; "Did they tell you cows can jump over the moon?".

The Campion comes to warn them about Vervain's knowledge of the secret entrance. This is why Campion is my favourite of the warriors; he's working for evil but helps the good behind his master's back. A true Gryffindor - forgive the Harry Potter reference. Couldn't help myself.

Fabulous chapter! Let's see what's next.
Sharks Potter chapter 1 . 5/7
Interesting alternate third season to the WD TV series. When I first read the synopsis, I was taken aback by the mention of Vervain 'killing' Woundwort, although I guess I'll find out as the story progresses. Also, the mention of Hyzenthlay being a character in this story. I've never actually imagined the two together as individual characters, so it will be interesting to see how it will be like, particularly concerning Hazel...

The first chapter is interesting, introducing this new anonymous rabbit with the one ear. Although I can't decide at this point whether he's a friend or an enemy, his arrival mirrors a little that of Stonecrop from Tales. I wonder if that's mere coincidence...

Overall, I think you've made a good start with your latest story and I look forward to reading the next chapter, so I can find out why Strawberry's gone AWOL and who is lurking down in the caverns.

Keep up the good work!

Alex
Fox Teen chapter 1 . 5/6
Well, what a curious story this is you are writing. Bigwig's Way is my least favourite episode - felt he was bang out of order, even to Hannah in particular- but it is interesting to see what happens after the events.

The rabbit seems very interesting but I have a feeling he is to do with Efrafa as he refuses his name and identity, as well as him leaving the warren all of a sudden. Then Strawberry's disappearance deepens my suspicions on this character.

Though it's small, I like your mentioning Periwinkle like she just wanders around by herself. It's a very logical idea since she disappeared without a trace in the series.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm starting to look into detective and mystery stories.