Reviews for Sailors Ring
Morisato-kun chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
Okay...this story has potential! _ Can't wait to see what'll happen! Hm..I'm guessing from how your story has been worded that Lita will be the main character- I have no qualms with that. - the only thing I really see is a problem with the formatting. If you saved the file as an .html , then it would show up on the screen same as it did on your computer- not with all of these...things.. lol. In the question of pairing, I'd suggest that you stay away from those taken and those not preset nor meant to be such. (aka. Not Aragorn, not Frodo, nor Boramir either, as one is taken, the other is gone half the time, and the latter is ..well..dead. Or should be, at any rate) Then again, since it is your story, you may choose to completly ignore my previos comments and continue on with whatever couplings your heart so chooses. My only advice: Choose wisely. Plot for passion isn't plot at all.
~Keep up the good work! _~
Teleute chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
The idea is original (poor Gollum his dead was in vain T_T), but... I think you should change the name of the villian (X2 is not Arda's name ñ_ñ;;). Try to use: Mor, Dur or something like that (Mor means 'dark or black' in quenya and dur is the same thing in sindarin). Except for Morgoth (Black/Dark Enemy), Melkor got the name first! Check some sindarin/quenya-english dictionaries in google. They're a lot of them!

And about this Rhone (what 'elvish' did you use?) character... err again the name is not in sindarin or quenya (if you create a character from Japan, the obvious is to use japanese to name him, the same goes to Endor(Middle Earth), use Tolkien's languages, he created LotR to present his language system). Also Arwen and Aragorn had only ONE son, and the guy's name is Eldarion (change the name of the guy, to Eldarion and all you will solve this problem), and a bunch of daughters. Also their kids are not more half-elves, but mortal, Arwen became a mortal woman after all (the choice of Lúthien after all).

Being the King of Gondor was pretty important, because it was the capital of the world of Men, since Aragorn married Arwen, elves recognized him as 'ruler' too (after all, Galadriel and Elrond sailed away, Celeborn is useless and Thranduil a jerk, Elladan and Elrohir were psychopaths and Legolas an irresponsable dwarf-lover...so they need someone to take the throne :p ). Even hobbits respected him as King (but he decided to leave them alone). So being the King of Middle Earth isn't enough for this 'Rhane' character? Well... since the King is Eldarion, I think no...

This is not a flame, just nitpicking some important details to improve your work.
Star Magick chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
It's a nice start, but you uploaded the same chapter twice... don't feel embarrassed though, I did the same thing... and the chapter before was a cliffhanger _;
madtvk chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
hey good start... more soon! :)
Sailor Neko chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Good chapter. It was short, but good.

Update soon!