Reviews for Severus Snape and The Boy Who is Missing
Lorde Shadowz chapter 15 . 4/28/2020
I love this, although I will say it needs some copyediting and the epilogue doesn't make sense. Will there be a sequal? And how was Harry able to attain immortality?
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 15 . 1/18/2020
Awesome you should write more like this... I love it...
Jess chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
This story could be a lot better. It’s sloppy and in need of editing. But what do you expect from someone too lazy to type out the words ‘death eater’?
Arya Morgana chapter 15 . 11/10/2019
Uau! Adoraria ler esta continuação...
HoneyBear84 chapter 15 . 6/30/2017
Love it, but that ending was just mean lol, hope u will do a sequel
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Good story but what was happening in the end?
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
This story is very well written. Will there be a sequel?
sev's pixy chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
I loved this story it is one of my favorites so far i have to say i really hope you do a sequel as soon as i finished i went to your page to see if you had done one i loved how original everything was but you didnt take away everything from the books it was really great
ShatteredDragon chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
OMG TOTALLY NOT COOL! WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?!
Saint Snape chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
That was a weird shocker of an ending. Did Voldy take Harry over?

Great original story but you desperately need a beta to check the correct spellings of words.
xxnarufanxx chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
interesting but very strange story :D
kotaband60 chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Will yhere be a sepuel?
Alysisaacs17 chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
loves it. Happyb sigh :)
imici chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
wow. fantastic story:D
Suosikki chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
Wow. Okay. First, I want to say that I am amazed that this story has gotten less than 200 reviews. I swear, you should have THOUSANDS of reviews telling you how wonderful this story is. It was so original, such a fresh idea, that I was drawn in and was a bit disappointed when I reached the words 'the end'.

The original characters were wonderful, and I actually wish you had taken the time to round out their personalities and give more detail on them. You easily could have doubled the length of the story by doing that WITHOUT boring the reader. I, personally, would have adored learning more about Stratus. And his pursuit of Draco had me alternately sighing and giggling!

The way you had Harry/Vladimir defeat Voldemort was something I have never read before. I think that was one of the things I loved the most. Throughout this entire story, I don't think there was one single time that I was able to predict what was going to happen next. And with the amount of HP fanfiction I have read, that is VERY hard to come by. Speaking of things that are overdone in fanfiction, thank you for the second most original name change for Harry. I am absolutely sick and tired of seeing writers have him change his name to 'James', 'Evan', 'Harold', or some other version of the three. I actually cringe and leave a story, no matter the number of reviews they have, or how interesting the summary is, even if I have already read half of the story already and the plot is great. I loathe when people lack originality.

The last chapter actually threw me for a loop. I was stunned at the ending. It made me want to quickly run to your page and see if you wrote a sequel to this. *crosses fingers* I am hoping you did. But even if you didn't, I am sure I will find something else that will have me falling into my computer screen for a few hours, shutting out the world. As engaging and exciting as this story was, I know the rest have to be as well.