Reviews for Cambion
amerikhan786 chapter 5 . 2/29
Wizards and Witchs would make poor Peerage pieces, they are uneducated so wouldn't be able to fit in the Normal World, they Rely on Witch Magic that is completely different from Devil Magic and wouldn't be able to use Magic without Wands since they are Conditioned since birth to believe that Wandless Magic is impossible and they don't learn how to Fight Without Magic meaning they don't even know how to fight in Hand to Hand Combat. I find it curious how Harry thinks he will have the upper hand picking his Friends over actual competent fighters and thinks his Pieces will be more Skilled then Devils that have Experience in battle.
abhishekbrotherhiii chapter 5 . 2/21
Damn isnt he making opinions very fast without even verifying or meeting the other party. While yes, he is right on his opinion but still people wait to make any opinion on others themselves not cause someone told them especially Rias n others who he just met some hours ago. Also technically his emotional bond should be stronger to riser, even if he never met him, so forming his opinion nd hating and being disgusted just outta nowhere feels like forced bs to me. And remember he met these people just hours ago and same with them, they too just met his some hours ago, but theres no awkward introduction phase or even the verification phase. Its like one says he is so and so and everyone believes it. Thats not how humans work fam.

Also about that author note: While I agree if they dont like the story then not read it. But constructive criticism should be welcomed, and like you so snobbishly said my mistakes areine to make, doesn't you should not strive to correct them or learn from them. Also about your reviews bit, I will say it straight just like you said in the AN, if you dont want to reviewed or have reviews that dont agree with you then dont post it on a public platform. Go post it in your discord or something or wven on your site. Cause when you post something on public platform rather than private, then bitch about it like that, make you come out like a little bitch.
DracoKing30 chapter 20 . 12/24/2023
really like this story can't wait for new chapters
sakurai.ryuu chapter 20 . 8/23/2023
when update :(
PrimalWhiteStar chapter 20 . 7/31/2023
Pity that there is no update... it was a good story
Mernom chapter 10 . 7/16/2023
I think Rias mentioning that Harry should not have Akeno around when meeting Azazel was our of place. It's not like she's in his peerage, or anything like that. They're friends at most. It would be up to Rias, as her King, to manage who she meets, or doesn't in this case.
Mernom chapter 6 . 7/16/2023
I understand publicly responding to reviews, but PLEASE don't put spoilers in the public AN. If you have to discuss them with a reviewers, that's what PMs ate for. Personally, I would also limit general review responses to that, unless it something that comes up very often.
Mernom chapter 3 . 7/16/2023
Should Harry be able to get his pieces just like that? I'm pretty sure one has to be a High Class Devil to get a peerage, and being a basterd and a half breed, he can't inherit that from Riser. Unless the Maou grant him an exception, at least.
Mernom chapter 1 . 7/15/2023
You call it "heavy annotations", but honestly it's not very much. Heavy would be 5 per chapter.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 7/10/2023
...has potential. Good luck
reptoholic chapter 5 . 7/10/2023
the only thing I can see is I wish he was not so submissive, it seems like he is allowing all the others to take most of the control, I do hope he becomes more dominant and takes control of his life.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 7/10/2023
thanks
reptoholic chapter 3 . 7/10/2023
Hope he explodes with more pwoer than he currently has.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 7/10/2023
was not expecting all of that... Prefer divine Dividing personally. Easier to go against higher powered inidividuals thand just boosting. Though boosting would be better to enhance their own powers.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 7/10/2023