Reviews for Cambion
Spellflame chapter 18 . 5/21
I think she is back in actually
more please
Please update soon this is amazing
Victorules chapter 2 . 7/15/2021
God dammit, had this fic recommended, got more and more excited as I read, then remembered I had read this a good while ago and been crushed by the abandoned dates twice now. Oof_ "Mega Chungus"
WordSmyth chapter 16 . 7/12/2021
It’s funny, I don’t hear campion instead of cambion, I hear cambium, the secondary meristem in plants. And hearing that and knowing it’s wrong is a very weird feeling.
BROMBROS chapter 15 . 5/20/2021
I'm totally enjoying this story and I find this story written better than all the Fan Service in the anime of High School DxD
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/9/2021
The Bael Clan is bigoted and preach Pureblood purity especially the Clan leader, and you forgot to mention that.

This person despises Reincarnated Humans and adores Pureblood marriages, and old traditions.
agnar chapter 5 . 4/4/2021
Hagrid as a Knight! He's already got the strength and durability of a Rook. Can't help but cackle madly at the imagery of Hagrid zipping around a battlefield with super speed and a mace, maul or Warhammer in each hand just whacking people into the ground or sending them flying.
Chyllen chapter 7 . 3/13/2021
Its getting better
Chyllen chapter 4 . 3/13/2021
Your telling a storey but the way you are telling it is boring
Rescue9911 chapter 15 . 3/4/2021
1)it's program not pogrom

2)here's an idea for you:
do a story where Gasper is asked if they are a girl or a boy. simple right?
corjca1 chapter 7 . 2/27/2021
your mother should be treated as a queen i love my mum
bloodyvalentinejoke chapter 20 . 12/5/2020
Did this die?
If so, was it a quiet death or did it go down kicking and screaming?
Qhaq chapter 20 . 11/21/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2020