Reviews for Knock Out
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Omg so cute! XD
MorTay3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
"Still you knock me out." How sweet.
taco234 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
last paragraph i could do w/out but everything else was figgin owsom
Pimpette-Kagome chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Well, First off great story! The breaking/entering and watching Helga sleep part was a bit creepy but I suppose cute in a sense. Lol. But Over all great story... people over look great characters like Brainy too much!
StarEIz chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Yay! I enjoyed it a lot _
Muria chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
That's so sweet... I never thought much about Brainy, but... this is really good. And everyone seems so happy in the end...

Teh-Drabbler chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I think my favorite part is when Helga socks Brainy in her sleep. That is something I could easily see in the show.

About halfway down, it's "Phoebe REMAINED her friend."

Okay, the mental image of a photo of a sprawled-out Brainy in the yearbook almost rivals the sleep-sock.

Wow... despite the fact that he barely says a word in the show, you manage to make his dialogue believable.

Very sweet. Nice to see Brainy get his girl. Poor guy never even got an episode to explain his obsession with her.
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Squee! I love this! I love it love it love it love it!

It goes under my favorites..*grabs and steals, running away madly*

I love the Brainy-POVs.. and I like the fact how in-character everyone is. You've made Brainy funny, charming, and himself all so brilliantly.

Brava!

-BG
Hakusho009 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
You know? I've had this story on my favorites (and have thought of it fondly) for AGES but I only just realized that I've never reviewed it. Shame on me!

This is a fantastic fic and I absolutely ADORE the pairing. I always thought Brainy's obvious crush on Helga was cute and was saddened that there were so few (as in none at all) fics with this couple. Much less GOOD ones... which this is. Thanks for braving the flames of 'ship elitists to bring this diamond studded piece of fan-work to the Internets. And I hope you write more fics like this soon! : )
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Hehe, that was cute! I always loved Brainy, but I never actually thought of him together with Helga (or with anyone, for that matter, heh). But you really made it work! Awesome job!
Evelyn Knight chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I really liked this, I hope you write nother story about Helga and Brainy someday.
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Cute story about Brainy.

But I knew that Arnold and Helga were meant to be.

When you have time, maybe you could read my version of Brainy(The Shadow of a Shadow). You might like it.

Nice story, anyway.
Yvonne chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
OHMYGOD! That was so swet! :) That is the most sweetest thing I've read ever! Wow! Can you like write a story about Helga discovering Brainy's love and returning it? That would be awesome! Wonderful job! Keep it up!
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
A simply beautiful tale.

Bravo.
wallyflower chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I actually think Brainy is pretty cute. :) I ship Arnold/Helga, but I'm very open to different ships like Gerald/Helga (which is so interesting!) and Brainy/Helga. You wrote this one well, and nice punchline there! :)