Reviews for Apocryphal Variance
thedreadfull2021 chapter 14 . 11/26
I really love your story and I don't want to sound patronizing or anything but I would like to point out a few minor mistakes well let's start. Artoria should not be able to fight Karana as an equal, maybe if it was Arthur then it would have been possible. You made Cú Chulainn seem very weak which on the contrary I would say he could beat saber of black just like Achilles. You seem to have made Medusa pretty weak, in case you are forgetting that she was able to hold off against artoria alter( who is stronger than artoria ) even if it was only a while. You forgot about rulers magic resistance and somehow she was inflicted a wound by jack. Medusa also sees sakura in ruler which I think is highly unlikely because they do not even have a single thing in common.

Now you do not have to improve on these things or anything your story is really good without any of these corrections, I just wanted to point them out.
rosejay886 chapter 1 . 11/12
hope you can continue your fate/Rwby fanfic soon
BanalCrepe chapter 14 . 10/2
I just found this story and read all the way thorough it, it is great. Love the way you handled the characters and their interactions and all the great twists and fight scenes. Hope you come back to it someday.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 14 . 9/26
Magnanimous Architect chapter 9 . 9/25
Berserker best girl
KPmine1 chapter 14 . 9/12
Nice can’t wait for the next one
saber chapter 14 . 8/31
Here a though wouldnt red/black faction focus on taking out saber/berserker first given their ability. Jeanne will be more careful probably so those two would be target that need to be taken down. Yes targeting weaker servant better idea, but it problem if either saber or bersker or with said weaker servant.

Saber shown avalon and Heracles already kill vlad

Saber doesnt have avalon. Heracles, hydra poison weakness. just saiying.
A guest chapter 1 . 8/30
A small one letter typo"jeane gave deep sign."
XiHeng chapter 14 . 8/31
Really enjoying this story so far! Waiting for Archers true name reveal and everyone's reactions. Keep up the good work and hope you get better soon!
LegendaryMob chapter 14 . 8/18
Awesome!

Looking forward for Archer of Blue's True Name reveal!
Deadsori chapter 14 . 8/14
Hey just red your bio. Hopefully you are still alive and kicking. Stay safe bro
Dcraus chapter 1 . 8/10
Bloodborne and Akame ga kill crossover
Interesting story,please continue
2x chapter 14 . 7/25
can't wait for next chapter, I really want to see everyone finding out who archer is and how they would react
EnryuuZahard chapter 14 . 7/23
Nicely done... Really good so far... As Emiya fan would have liked if he was a bit more op and badass but he is an unconventional fighter that uses his strengths to the best and so far he is being portrayed just like that.. Waiting for the next updates..
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »