Reviews for Apocryphal Variance
AO3 chapter 12 . 10/17
Have you ever thought of posting this story to Archive of our own?
Spark chapter 10 . 10/12
Is there reason why Spartacus didn't pursue?

I mean the guy pretty chaotic.
Ss chapter 6 . 10/12
Wait, doesn't shakesphere need to know about his opponents?

Or no?
Robbie2413 chapter 1 . 10/13
What an interesting AU for Fate Apocrypha I'm surprised I hadn't found this sooner.
Bowman chapter 9 . 10/7
Favorite chapter, however what was Chiron doing over at mansion, instead of assisting servant on the other battlefield? Cause of saber of red?

Also wouldn't he recognize Hercules from distance? I mean you have multiple times in most holy grail showing archer class servant can see pretty far.
There are not good or bad guy, that just matter of perpective but ok.
Emperor rance good theory, however homuculus joining shirou probably won't work out, I mean their loyalty more toward the black faction.
sb chapter 8 . 9/26
Shirou has spirit board (his supervisor privilege), they would know who alive or not. As well as roughly where there location is at.
Vlad III chapter 11 . 9/26
Ok, I'm Vlad fan, so feel free call me bias or whatever. His vamp form in manga was epic, even though he hates it.
How on earth did Achilles and Vlad not notice Hercules was dead. Saber in ubw straight up notice he wasn't dead.

Ok he was cover by the spikes but still the f***, the body didn't disapear or anything after being supposedly killed. How did Darnic not use command spell, was he not even watching the battle, I mean berserker putting up decent fight against 2 high tier servant didn't leave him even a little concern especially with both archer and saber of red nearby?
Stat chapter 11 . 9/26
Did the other faction not see the other side parameter?

They don't need to be in person to see the.
Emperor Rance chapter 12 . 9/26
The first phase of this Great Holy Grail War has ended now that the battle lines have been drawn. Can't what to see how the second phase unfolds.

The Blue Faction are united with all of their servants alive and intact with two defectors from the Red faction but are outnumbered and some cases outgunned by the combined might of the Black-Red alliance. The Blue faction will need to come up with contingency plans to protect Ruler and have defensive strategies in case their main base is discovered since they don't have enough information on all the Black-Red servants. Plus the Blue faction doesn't have enough firepower to assault the Black faction's Fortress. They will likely have to dig in and prepare for some assaults from the Black-Red faction and take the opportunities to strike back when they can.

While the Black-Red Alliance may have suffered a setback with the death of one of their servants, the alliance still has the numbers and firepower to start launching offensives against the Blue faction. First, they need to find where the Blue faction HQ so they can eliminate Ruler at all cost. Even though the Blue faction has Herkales on their side, the Black-Red alliance has a number of ways to dealing with Berserker of Blue. They have Caster of Black's noble phantasm, Berserker of Black and Red's kamikaze attacks. The only issue is can the leaders of both factions work together to eliminate the Blue team or will their differences be too much for them to overcome. Shirou and Darnic have very little reason to trust each other and I can see both of them trying to find ways to undermine each other while they both try to eliminate the Blue faction.

Even though it seems that Shirou Kotomine is far from accomplishing his goal. There is a number of things I can see falling in favor of the Red Faction leader since it looks like he has some incredible luck. I can see him possibly rallying the Homoculus to his cause because they would be attracted to Shirou's vision of peace and equality. Not to mention Jack's master Reika might approach Shirou and Assassin of Red for help with the curse that has been inflicted on her.
to C chapter 12 . 9/24
that kind of the point of mad enhancement, take way sanity.

if Herc didn't have it he would of rekt everyone.
Thought he had moral code and well Gil probably would have gotten seriously
C chapter 12 . 9/21
It would be nice to see Heracles talk, I mean the only time he ever talks was in the Fate Route where he lost all of his lives and died.
Army vs army chapter 12 . 9/19
Well black red faction have golem and skeleton

Medea could summon skeleton as well, but no where near as many. Then again you've got servant with anti army and above NP
sondowth chapter 12 . 9/21
Can't wait for the next chapter to be released