Reviews for Dance In The Dark
Duzellluver chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
please update
loveyaa1210 chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
I really am in love with your story. We are as tight as a butt to a chair. So don't keep us apart for to long. You are doing a superb job and I really enjoy your writing style. So til next time... smiles;)
heather chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
hey i just took algbra(i stink at spelling) one and so i know the answer to Kagome's math problem. the answer is 93. tell me if i did my math correctly.
IY and YYH lover chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
UPDATE!
MadamBlu chapter 7 . 11/11/2004
interesting story keep it up
IY and YYH lover chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
Please make another one of your long,interesting chapter soon
IY and YYH lover chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
is a great story. I hope you update soon.
KillerDragon chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Great story! I love it. You should continue it. This is really interesting where this is going. Well, you know what I'm going to say next but I'm going to anyway - update.

By the way, the answer to the math problem is 33, 93 and 24. What can I say? I love math. Plus I'm crazy. I took the second derivative of the equation coming up with a zero as if I could get anything else out of the first degree polinomial with multiple variables. Implicit diferentiation rules! *insane laughter* Can you tell I just had my calculus final?
animeluver4ever chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one to come, keep up da good work ;)
no name chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
is this the last chap or what?
Tsuki Karasu chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
Very Interesting! I can't only begin to wonder what's going to happen next! Please hurry and post more soon!
gatogirl1 chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
Hey! I used that jazz song in a one-shot! ("Goodbye", that is. It's one of my favorites!)
Nitte iz chapter 7 . 12/11/2003
Awesome writing!
I love the way this plot keeps twisting!
But where is Sango?
Oh, I can't wait until Kagome gets hanyou ears! (I'm guessing the bumps she noticed while bathing, that were on her head, was foreshadowing.)
the-living-hanyou chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
I like the story, but i REALLY think that Kagome should turn full hanyou (sounds like an oxymoron doesnt it?).
LilacRose23 chapter 7 . 9/20/2003
OOh...2 months since an update *wimper* I wonder if I'm right in assuming that Kagome has lost her ability to see the shards?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »